Ingracia. (P/2)

Meme about the previous chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Days since the battle between the Hereos, and since these two days, the monster country has been on high alert against any person entering their grounds. Geld has constantly been keeping checks on anyone entering, Benimaru is dispatching soldiers in various parts more regularly, and the others have been doing the same thing they do everyday.

News about the massacre was spread, aswell as the revival of Veldora, prompting some countries to become fearful of the country of Tempest and the church to become extremely hostile towards the country of storms.

Ofcourse, such reactions didn't really bother Rimuru, who seemed to be minding his own business in the halls of the castle, exploring every corner with curiousity and entertainment as he almost recoveres his soul. Or well, that's what seems like it.

Rimuru: ...

He still has nearly 55 thousand corpses from the army he massacred stored up, including an extra 60 thousand souls he had kept after evolving into and Awakened one.

Rimuru: (What do I do with these?)

The souls are a bit useless for him at the moment, so they idly just sit in his imaginary space for the time being. But what about the corpses?

Rimuru: (I could use these to expand our forces...)

If he were to use all the corpses he stored up for a summoning ritual, he could summon hundreds of greater and thousands of lower demons. Or, he could summon a primordial...

Rimuru: (Nope, that's not possible.)

He rejects the idea of a primordial, and moves on with the idea of a thousand demons.

Rimuru: (I'll do that later.)

He continues walking down the halls of the castle.

During the battle with the Egg bearers and the True hero, he used Raphael from the back continuously. The reason he held back in the start was so that he could bait out his enemy to use their more powerful attacks to end this quickly. As such, he analyzed them using Raphael and quickly stole them all for his own benefit.

The things he acheived were.

Future Attack Prediction.
The ability to predict when someone uses time related abilities.
The ability to use some time related abilities himself.
The ability to interfere and even cancel someone using Elements as long as it is in his reach.
The ability to attack the soul itself and bypass each body thanks to Chronoss'es attacks.
More insight on spiritual magic and how to use or prevent it.
He copied the sword skills and moulded them when he stole them from the enemy Egg bearers and Awakened, implementing and reshaping them into his own style.
Viewing the contents of the slash released in the end, he replicated it and made a perfect recreation of it, adding more firepower to his sword skill.
Increased knowledge regarding elements thanks to All of Creation.
Stealing some Unique skills and adding them to his arsenal.

The Unique skills:

{Holocaust}, stolen from William. However, using the modification ability of Raphael, he was able to make it even more fearsome then nearly 30 disintegration attacks. It has been implemented and made a sub skill of his Ultimate Skill, {Gluttinious King, Beelzebub} to add more firepower to the already fearsome absorbing abilities of Beelzebub.

{Elemental Personification}, stolen from Keir. Basically grants him the ability to use every element to an extreme extent. At first, it could only be used to cast the lowest elements and couldn't cast Dark, Light or Time. But, Raphael's modification said otherwise and now he can use every element including the greater ones with extreme control and potency. It has been added to Ultimate skill, {Covenant King, Uriel} as a sub skill.