Traitor.

Aight, no more funny beyond this point.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru: Explain yourself.

His face oversizes the fairy, Ramiris, Infront of him.

Ramiris: Oh me? I just came to collect some Demon Steel for new golems...

She says whilst touching her fingers together, as Beretta stands behind her.

Rimuru: Isn't Beretta enough for you?

He deadpans, as she starts flying around at the speed of fucking light.

Ramiris: I JUST WANT MORE GOLEMS OKAY?

She screams like a child, flailing her arms as she flies around the air.

Rimuru: Then go find some yourself, don't come here and fucking rob it.

He motions his hand in a shooing motion, as she stops and dramatically gasps at him.

Ramiris: YOU KNOW IM A DEMON LORD, R-RIGHT?!

Rimuru: So am I.

He flares his Haki, as Ramiris does a huge "Ehhhhhhhh" and then seemingly remembers the VoTW.

Rimuru: Look, Beretta is more then enough to deal with anything aslong as it isn't a Hero or Demon Lord. The hell do you need even more Golems for dammit.

He reasons, but all he receives is more flapping in the air.

Rimuru: ... We won't share any of the demon steel, however ...

Ramiris stops flailing in the air.

Rimuru: Were gonna hold a festival today, wanna join?

He asks her, as her eyes sparkle and clearly show her answer.

Rimuru: Good to know, well, follow me.

He starts walking outside of the cave, followed by Diablo and Ranga from both sides.

Rimuru: I'm putting you under the care of someone else, I have other work to do.

She follows his eagerly, wondering who it before they stop at a huge and muscular person.

Rimuru: Yo, Veldora, take care of Ramiris will you?

He grabs the fairy by the wing, giving the small cockroach to Veldora as she faints and he looks confused.

Veldora: Ummmm... Sure I guess?

He holds the now fallen fairy in his hand, wondering if this really is Ramiris.

Rimuru: Alright, I'll be going to do something else.

He walks past Veldora, as his sworn brother is rather confused at the new form of the fairy.

Veldora: Are you seriously Ramiris?

He questions the unconscious fairy.

Rimuru: Keep an eye on her, Diablo.

Diablo bows and starts keeping an eye on Ramiris immediately, making sure nothing out of the ordinary happens.

Rimuru: What about the others, Ranga?

He asks Ranga about his other "Pets".

Ranga: They seem to be enjoying their new habitat, my lord.

He says whilst bowing a little.

Rimuru: Alright, that's good.

...

Chronoss just sits in the office, sipping on his tea as he is seen rather amused by Luminous on her office chair.