Chapter 6. "I missed you"

Chapter 6.
"I missed you"

3rd person's pov:

Brina wakes up on the couch at Unknown house. She looked around because she didn't know where she was when she saw her love Scott. She smiled and ran to him for give him a hug.

"Scotty" Sabrina said with a big smile.

"Missed me?" He said with smirk after stopped hug to her.

"Of course" She said."Where are we?" She asked and looked around.

"At my place" he said. "I think your brothers are worried about you" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She said and then realized she was kidnapped. "You kidnapped me?" She asked with surprised eyes.

"Yes I did but can you forgive me." He said.

"No I won't"Brina started. "I am angry to you because you were alive for all this years and you didn't tell me." She finished.

☆《《《《《《《♡》》》》》》》☆

3rd person's pov:

Nervous Ellie walked in the room where Jason was sitting.

"Brina is missing" Ellie said.

Jason jumped with saying."What?!"

"She didn't back last night" Ellie said.

"Ok can you do locator spell" Jason asked.

"Yeah but I need your blood" Ellie said.

They walked in the Ellie's room. Ellie started the spell. They found where Brina was. So they started driving to this place where Brina was.

They arrived at the place where Brina was. They walked in.

"Brina?!" Jason yelled and Brina walked downstairs with Scott.

"Jason? Ellie?" She asked confused.

"What are you doing here with him?" Jason asked to his twin then looked at scott.

"He kidnapped me" Brina said.

"Brina" Scott said surprised to her.

"Sorry I forgot about he is going to kill you" she said.

"That over we are leaving" Jason said, grabbing Brina's hand and started leave with her and Ellie when Scott stopped them with vampire speed and stand in front of them but Ellie used her magic and scott's head hurt.