chapter 9. "ghosts"

Chapter9

Chapter9.
"Ghosts"

3rd person's pov

"Where are Brina and Ellie?" Damon asked to Jason who was waiting for Rebekah.

"They are trying to find klaus in Ellie's room" Jason replied. He knew Brina needed to find klaus and then she would undagger kol.

"Why?" Damon asked.

"Because Brina had relationship with Mikaelsons but then her boyfriend compelled her to forget everything" Jason said and Damon was shocked.

"So now she is against us" Damon asked. He was scared because he didn't want to fight against his own sister.

"No she is angry at klaus, so she only wants to undagger her boyfriend Kol" Jason said and then he saw Rebekah.
"Hi bekah"

"Hello handsome" Rebekah said and kissed him.

"Ew" Damon said with making face.

"Ok we can go" Jason said.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked to his youngest brother.

"To school" Jason said and left with bekah.

"School isn't today" Damon said.

"Then at the date" Jason said with smirk and left with Rebekah.

After they left, Brina and Ellie walked downstairs.

"We are taking your car." Brina said and started leaving with Ellie.

"No you are not" Damon said with small smile.

"Damon I know Jason already told you" Brina said and Damon nodded. " and now I need to find him. He is my Soulmate"

"Ok I understand but we can do that together" Damon said and looked at Ellie then turned to Brina.

"No we are doing this alone, because you want to save Elena but you didn't care about my boyfriend, I trust you but I can't trust you with that." Brina said and left with Ellie.

_________________________________________

Brina's outfit: