Reasons 101-200

101.) the dude that demanded an open marriage because he "missed being a bachelor" and then got upset when his wife was going on dates and he failed to get more than two (2) (he thinks what his wife is doing is cheating) (he was the one who asked for an open marriage)

102.) the dude that "helped" his wife by handing her their baby after she had put him in his room so she could eat (she didn't even get to have five (5) minutes to herself)

103.) the dude that hit his girlfriend because she interrupted his video game

104.) the dude that told his wife she needed a boob job (after telling his cousin's wife that her chest was perfect)(right in front of his wife)

105.) the dude that told his girlfriend she was "no longer a ten (10) in his eyes" after she gained (a little bit of) weight (she was ninety (90) pounds before) (he then said he was a ten (10) and they "needed to be worthy of each other")

106.) the dude that called his kid an "immature brat" for not wanting to see their sibling (the sibling was the result of his cheating)

107.) the dude that said "eurghh" when he saw his girlfriend's SH scars when they were about to have s*x

108.) the dude that left his terminally ill wife for the coworker she was always suspicious about, then wondered if he should shoot his shot with her again when she got better

109.) the middle aged man that tried to lie about a fourteen (14) year old girl being his daughter so he could sit next to her on a flight

110.) the dude that hit his wife because she "wasn't upset enough" that he told her he wanted to leave her (he was already seeing another woman and had an apartment ready to move into"

111.) the dude that made fun of his girlfriend for not being ready to have s*x and got mad at her for getting upset when he mocked her for it in front of his friends

112.) the dude that wanted to divorce his wife because he was no longer attracted to her after she had cancer and went through chemo then also didn't want to stay in his daughter's life because she could become ill like her mother

113.) the dude that told his girlfriend that he would "beat the shit out of her" (they were play fighting)

114.) the dude that agreed to take his daughter to dinner (at mcdonald's) for her birthday then stood her up

115.) the dude that showed absolutely no emotion at all during his child's gender reveal and nodded and walked away (the smoke was pink)

116.) the dude that told his wife she "embarrassed him in front of his coworkers" and "torpedoed any prestige and respect he had in the office" (she brought him lunch) (it was also his favorite meal)

117.) the dude that m*sturb*ted to photos of his wife's mother and sister (her sister was thirteen (13) when he met her)

118.) the dude that snapped at his girlfriend because he thought another guy saw her naked (she passed out in the shower and the guy's female roommate covered her with a towel before he could even see her)

119.) this guy

120.) the dude that forced his wife to have kids even though she didn't want them (she ended up having twins) (she had an extremely traumatic birth) (after the birth she was in constant pain and had suffered from postpartum depression two (2) years after) (due to the pain she had to leave her well-paying job that she loved) (when he worked his mother would come to help her with the twins but she wasn't nice to his wife)

121.) the dude that told his wife he wasn't attracted to her anymore then asked for an open marriage, then got mad at his wife when she started seeing someone and demanded they close the marriage again (he started seeing women immediately after opening the marriage)