The True Identity

Taehyun woke up and found himself in a dark gloomy room.

 He tried to look if there was any sign of light but not even a single ray passed through the giant heavy door that stood in front of him. He had even hurt himself with the sharp edge of the door. Taehyun tried to break the door's locks but hope had given up. A sudden sound came from beyond the door which startled Taehyun but the thought that he could escape changed his mind to do so.

If someone was behind the door, it could be an excellent chance to escape from this dungeon.

Minutes later, a man came into the room and yelled out his name, and dragged Taehyun out of danger. Taehyun asked the stranger where he was being taken to but there wasn't an answer to his question. Taehyun soon found himself in a magnificent hall that sparkled like diamonds. The place gave him a heavenly feeling, making him feel like an astronaut floating in space.

Taehyun saw two people sitting on a throne, looking at him with pure love in their eyes. He looked around when his eyes caught a familiar face, Jimin. He was wearing a whole new outfit, and his hair and everything were so different. Nothing made sense for Taehyun.

"At last we are finally able to meet our long-lost son. The prince of this kingdom. Prince Taehyun of Ionia. We are so happy that we found our precious gem." Taehyun decided to interrupt the king.

"What are you talking about your majesty? You lost me when you mentioned my name and the 'Prince of Iona'. What is this all about?"

"You are a prince who got kidnapped by dacoits from the palace while I was at war with our biggest rival and enemy. We are just grateful to the moon goddess and Jimin who helped us to find you".

"The Moon Goddess?" questioned Taehyun.

"Yes, my beloved son. We have been searching for you for decades."

The King had explained everything to Taehyun and left him speechless. Just when Taehyun started to connect the scattered dots, the King asked him an abrupt question.

"Do you have that birthmark that has a dragon sign on it? It's in red and black color?"

"Ah, yes. The one that's near my neck?"

"Yes. Oh my lord, it is you. My dear son. Do you know how much happiness you have brought us just by being here?"

"I do?"

"Yes, honey." The Queen added on and continued,

"My dear, there are a lot of things we have to discuss in private. So, go and change into some comfortable clothes that our servants put together ever so carefully and meet us at the garden. As for Jimin, please take Taehyun up to his room."

"As you say my queen" replied Jimin.

Jimin led Taehyun to his room as Taehyun's curiosity took hold of him.

"Jimin, why didn't you tell me that you were my guardian? I would have kept your identity a secret. You know you can trust me, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Just added this for fun kekeke}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I promised our mothers to keep this away from you. You were too young and naive to understand any of this. But since the truth divulged itself, how do you feel?

"I'm thrilled and I feel my heart becoming warm again."

"That's great Taehyun. We'll continue this once you've changed alright?"

Jimin left, leaving Taehyun in the expressive room all alone. Though the room was bombarded with luxury, Taehyun still felt empty deep inside. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Annyeonghi Gyeseyo

Thank you!!!

Please check out my stories. Pls, send your love and support through your lovely and positive comments. I love you all...

PS: Feel free to comment and vote for my story!!

                                 💜💚💛🧡❤️💙Borahae...Goodbye!!!💜💚💛🧡❤️💙