The Unknown World

It was a dark and starry night, Taehyun was lost in his thoughts thinking about his past and how badly he was missing his parents. Then all of a sudden there was a knock on his door.

Knock knock knock

"It's your friend Jimin. Please open the door."

(Do play the video if you want...its funny for me though)

"Oh, it's Jimin. what are you doing here at this hour?"

Taehyun got up and opened the door.

"Hey Jimin, long time no see. How have you been all these 7 months? What were you doing in such a vast period? "

"Oh, Taehyun calm down already. I'll answer all your questions soon. By the way, how is life?"

"It's good just going on, what's on your side Jiminie? I'll listen."

"Ok, long story short, I was shooting a movie with my friend, and guess what I am the main actor in the movie. It's going to be released soon in the theatres and it will be a great hit in the movie industry I hope."

"Wow, that is excellent news and I wish you the very best for the future. I am so happy for you. It must be the happiest day of your life, isn't it, Jiminie?"

"Yep, it is, but I would be happier if you could come to my movie premiere."

"Yeah, sure why not! Oh, Please do come in, it's freezing outside."

Taehyun invites Jimin inside and Taehyun goes to the kitchen to prepare something for his 'friend'. When Taehyun returned to the living room, he saw a few people talking to Jimin, and Taehyun was unacquainted with what was happening. So he confronted Jimin about who these people were.

"Jimin, who are these people, and what are they doing in my house!"

"Calm down Taehyun. These are my friends and I told them to come here since I was here for work purposes."

"What? So, you just called them without asking me if I wanted them to be here at my place. I think it is better to talk to them later than in my house!"

"Ok fine, I am sorry. I brought you a little something to drink that will calm your anger down."

Jimin gives Taehyun the drink and after a while, Taehyun loses consciousness and faints.

Jimin took Taehyun to a very magnificent place. It was decorated with expensive things and the lights were shining as bright as the sun.

Taehyun soon gained consciousness and found himself in a dark room with a lantern on the table. The room was giving off an eerie ambiance, making Taehyun's heart race as fast as a bullet train.

''Where am I? What is this place? Who brought me here and why am I here?''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...!!!

Annyeonghi Gyeseyo 

Annyeonghi Gyeseyo 

Thank you!!!

Please check out my stories. Pls, send your love and support through your lovely and positive comments. I love you all...

PS feel free to comment and do vote for my story

                      💜💚💛🧡❤️💙Borahae...Goodbye!!!💜💚💛🧡❤️💙