WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS (PT 2)

as y/n had just been mentally stabbed in the back by her brother, she watched as everybody walked up to their rooms and she followed back to her room.

as she was sat on her neatly made bed, thinking why luther would think that y/n would kill her father, most importantly how she would if she was asleep.

until she heard a familiar beat to one of her and her siblings favourite songs. 'i think were alone now' by tiffany began playing from one of the bedrooms.

she shook her head and chuckled, nodding her head to the beat. then getting up and took one of her micheal jackson hats and put it on her head.

before she started swaying to the music which creepily got louder, as the beat dropped she started to do the moonwalk backwards, 'holdin on to one anothers hand' the music sang down her ears as she than began to twirl around as fast as she could, then she fell onto her back.

that didnt stop her from dancing though. she slowly got up swaying her hips from side to side, complete jamming to the music on her yoga mat.

all hell broke loose when the music stopped, as a loud bang of thunder rumbled. the glass of her fake roses rattled along side her candle that hadnt been lit for years. then her hand flung up towards the direction where the blue light was.

she gripped her bracelet and began walking out of her room, hoping nobody would of saw her. she waited for the rest of them to go outside so she could stand at far distance behind them. the wind howled it came from a huge blue portal.

"dont get too close." allison loudly spoke, grabbing onto luthers hand.

"yeah, no shit." diego bitterly said. "looks like some sort of temporal anomaly." diego suggested. "either that or a miniature black hole. one of the two."

klaus came running out with a fire extinguisher, y/n froze since she thought all of them were outside. unluckily for her klaus saw her, "y/n?" he shook his head and still saw her. "oh my god tiny y/n?"

"y/n?" allison gasped, letting go of luthers hand to run up to the girl and hug her. "are you okay?" y/n nodded.

"we have much bigger problems here!" luther yelled, whilst gritting his teeth at the sight of his sister, thinking his assumptions were correct.

"right, out of the way!" klaus yelled, running up to the blue thing and throwing the fire extinguisher at it.

"what are you--" diego got cut off at the loud bang that came from klaus throwing the fire extinguisher at it.

"what is that gonna do?" allison yelled, pulling y/n closer to her. which made y/n roll her eyes at the fact she thought she was the older sister.

klaus threw his hands in the air, "i dunno, do you have a better idea?"

there was a huge bang, the electricity crackled causing everyone to step back and for luther to try and be number one once again. "everyone get behind us!" luther yelled shoving allison, y/n, vanya and klaus behind diego and himself.

"i vote for running, c'mon!" klaus yelled like a child.

y/n still tightly wrapped in one of allisons arms and allisons free hand joined together with luthers hand, as everyone looked up to see an old man pushing his way through the blue portal.

as he pushed himself through the portal, his looks began to change, he screamed loudly. everyones faces went from frightened to confused because the mans face changed into a familiar looking boy. he dropped onto the floor and the portal vanished instantly. he stood up with a confused frown on his face, he wore very baggy clothing, he had messy brown locks.