EXTRA ORDINARY

the next day, after the attack at the store, five was in his room stitching up his wound on his shoulder, where hazel and cha-cha got him.

y/n decided to talk to five since she just left him. she walked up to his room and knocked on his door. "come in." he shouted from inside.

y/n opened the door to see five and his terrible wound, "id like to tal-- oh, my god, what happened?" y/n ran over to him and sat next to him.

"hazel and cha-cha, thats what happened y/n." five said, trying to stitch his arm up with one hand.

"i told you to not get hurt..." she sighed, moving fives hand away so she could finish it.

"well, i did." he said with bitterness.

y/n rolled her eyes at his up-tightness, until, she thought of something. so, she stopped stitching. "whyd you stop?" five asked.

"uh, hazel and cha-cha?" y/n said looking at five. he nodded. "you know them guys?"

"yeah." five said.

"so why did they try and kill you?" y/n asked, raising a brow.

"work business." he sighed, as y/n began stitching again.

"okay, youve said this work stuff once before you need to tell me whats going on with you." y/n sighed. "if you dont i cant help you, five."

"i use to work for someone named the handler, who hazel and cha-cha are now working for." five explained.

"so if you use to work for this person, why is ya ex-coworkers trynna attack you?" y/n asked, in her unusual texas accent.

"lets say, she did me a favour and im still in her debt." five winced in pain, since y/n pulled on the string to tighten it. "and now im trying to put an end to the apocalypse, she doesnt want me in the way." he said.

y/n paused for a moment, "so she wants the apocalypse to happen?"

five nodded, "shes an assassin and creates assassins, so shes wants me gone so the apocalypse does happen."

"oh, wait-- that means-- youre an assassin too?" y/n asked.

"yeah, i dont enjoy killing them though. its either kill or be killed..." five cleared his throat, y/n hummed unbothered since she had a few criminals to kill for herself.

y/n cut the string and tied it, finishing his stiches. then placing an adhesive bandage over the top. five got up and began to put his white polo shirt on.

y/n laid on his bed, next to a green bag. she opened it and saw the same mannequin from last night. "is this delores?" she asked.

"uh, yeah." he replied.

"i heard you talking to her." y/n smiled at the mannequin, then cleared her throat, remembering what she originally came in for.

"five, i came in here to talk." y/n sighed, sitting up.

"about?" he said, tying his tie on his with button-up.

"all this, i-- we almost got killed. twice!" she said.

"and they will keep coming for me, not you. youre safe y/n." five nodded towards her and smiled. "i wont let them hurt you."

"and i dont want to see you get hurt anymore, okay? its better if we go our separate ways and ill do my business you do yours."

"im getting hurt for a reason, im trying too protect the world..." he paused. "to protect you y/n."

y/n sighed. "five, i cant help you anymore." she said.