31

J your cell is ringing.

Hello Rizzoli.  Jane this is Yilena.  I need you to meet me at Mercy hospital.  Are you okay? Yes please come yourself and don't say anything . I will be there in 30 minutes okay.

Babe I need to go meet Yilena.  I can't say where.  She's okay . Please be careful.

Jane got up and took a quick shower. Lisa turned off the alarm.  Jane slid the lock and started her car.  Jane call us when you are on your way back.  Okay will do. Be careful.

Jane leaves and I lock the garage and turn the alarm back on.

Maura has Yilena done this before? Cheryl at times..If she says everything is okay  we just need to believe her for now.
Maura and Lisa fell asleep right away. I om the other hand couldn't.

I am here for Yilena Salas.  She will be out shortly.

Hey what's going on? I wrecked my BMW.  Some full was coming straight at me.  I swerved and landed in a ditch.  I am just a little sore and scratched with some bruises.  Why didn't you call Beth? She's out of town. Where do you want me to take you too? My place. I have the sheriff department already emptied my trunk and remove my plates.  I will have to get a new frame.  I was born a barely exiting the parking lot at work.

Okay let me get your bags. Did they catch the person? Yes but he died when he got here. The deputies are looking into it.  He was drunk way over the limit.  I was working late,  since Beth is out of town.  She returns tomorrow.  I already contacted my insurance company and I completed the dmv documentation on line and my workmans comp paperwork. Beth knows she  is on the first flight back in a few hours.  Her coworker us dropping her off.  I will need to see how I am on Monday.  They gave me a pain pill and a prescription I need to fill.  We can do it here. I just want to go home.  What time is Beth going to be home if not soon. I will stay with you until she gets home.
She just text me before you got here. She just got home.

We filled her prescription.  I held Yilena to help her walk. I opened the truck and let her in and placed her bags in the truck.

We were at her place. She woke up when I stopped outside her gate.

Beth came out and we helped her inside and I placed her bags on the couch

Jane thanks for picking me up. Yes Jane thank you. You both are more than welcome. I am just glad your okay. Beth here is her prescription.  She will take her next one at 8 ish. Okay.  Thanks partner.  Bye you two. Call us if you need anything.

I got into my truck and called Lisa to tell her I would be there in 30 minutes.  I was surprised it was Cheryl who answered it.

I ended the call.  Maura and Lisa were still sound asleep.

I saw Jane back in the driveway.  I turned off the alarm and went outside to unlock the garage doors.  I pushed the garage dope opener and the door was opening.  Jane backed in and slid the bar to the garage door.

Jane I made some coffee and have some Cinnabon in the oven . Thanks.  The gals are still asleep. Cheryl locked the garage and we ran inside. It was cold. Cheryl turned the alarm on while I locked the door.

How's Yilena? Sore she was working late because Beth was out of town. She was at work getting ready to exit the parking lot to come home when a man was driving right at her.  She landed in a ditch. She has some bruises,  scratches and is sore. The guy died he was way over the limit. Her BMW is totaled.  Beth met us at the gate.  She came home early. I am glad she is okay.  Me too.

We sat and drank our decaffeinated coffee and shared  a Cinnabon before we went back to bed.

I removed my coat and shoes and got back into bed with my Boston pd shirt, boxers and sweat pants on. Maura and Lisa woke up.

I updated them on Yilena.  They were glad she was okay. Maur kisses me and lays between my legs and falls asleep.  Cheryl falls asleep as well as Lisa.  I stayed awake and said a pray thanking God for allowing Yilena to live. I eventually nodded off to sleep around 9.