«Epilogue»

Final chapter! Thank you all for reading my fanfic. Ily all<3

Laughter sounded in the distance. Skate markings were covering the surface of Rimeshire's frozen lake. Biana shivered from the cold, regretting not bringing a warmer cloak. She wasn't cold for long though, as Tam noticed and wrapped his cloak around her quaking shoulders.

Biana smiled thankfully at him.

Tam took her hand and pulled her onto the ice. "Skate with me, Bi."

Before she could respond, Tam guided her further onto the ice and brought them into a series of twirls and glides that made Biana's stomach feel like it was full of butterflies.

"I didn't know you could skate this well!" She tried her hardest to keep up with Tam's swift and graceful movements. Surprisingly, they were more elegant than her own.

He hesitated then warmly smiled at her. "My parents thought Linh and I when we were kids. I suppose I enjoyed it the most." She and Tam slowed to a stop in the center of the frozen lake.

They heard laughter in the distance again and Tam and Biana both turned their heads to see Sophie and Keefe smiling and holding hands. Sophie looked like a tomato with the way she was blushing.

"Did I look like that when we first started dating?" Tam asked, sounding horrified with an extremely concerned expression.

Biana laughed, recalling all the times she had observed Tam's cute blush in the first few weeks of them both dating. "Quite often, yes."

"Well, that's embarrassing."

"No, it wasn't. It was cute!" Biana kissed the tip of Tam's nose as he turned slightly red, and giggled.

Tam looked up at the sky. "Look, the sun's setting. I don't think I've ever watched the sunset before."

"What?!" Biana took his hand and guided him over to the side of the lake and sat down. "Let's change that then. Come, sit down."

Tam sat down and the couple enjoyed the sunset together, then wished on shooting stars that shot by. Eventually, though, they went back inside for some Mallowmelt.

~The End~