ⵊVARSEN

𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚...

I bury myself deeper and clench my teeth. The sink counter is quite high, definitely higher than her hips could get to, so I have to hold them not to slip. I increase the pace and lean over to bite the bare shoulders.

The girl, Charlotte Alexander, lets out a pitched moan and I grip her brown hair around my left hand and pull them like a collar. Only enough to cover her loud mouth with my other hand. Green eyes face me by the locker room mirror but I ignore them. I like to fuck them by the back for a reason, after all.

Not long after it's just our wheezings and sweaty bodies. Charlie remains in the same position. Laid her face against the granite, legs open pressed in between my body and the sink. I leave and go throw the condom away on the nearest trash can.

When I'm back she's staring again, biting the lower lip but not in a provoking way. She seems genuinely shy. We got History together but I never knew her name until half an hour ago when left a stressful practice with the newbies and found her leaving the library. She's pretty, annoying moans but it worked, I feel relaxed.

— Thanks — it's all I say before getting into the shower.

Couldn't caught her reaction but Charlotte is turning up one of the tough ones because she follows me to the cabin.

Thanks? — sounds outraged while buttoning her clothes.

I sigh and face her unaffected. I won't get myself into this argue. I asked for her name by politeness and then kissed her. I didn't forced her into this locker room and definitely didn't forced her into opening her legs for me.

The girl snorts and then look around, caught sight of my towel hanged and don't even think twice before throwing it at my direction.

— Asshole! — rants and leave. The locker room door slams right after.

I take the soaked towel and hang it again seeing that it is ruined. Does the lovely Charlotte know that there are at least a dozen more of these in a locker right there?

I finish my bath and go out through the almost empty corridors at this time. The car key is already in hand and as soon as I get to the parking lot, I press the button releasing the door.

But I stop as soon as I see the car parked next to mine. And the owner reclined against the hood.

— Dad? What are you doing here?

He's wearing a formal shirt, so he must had been at work. He waits for me to get closer and gets up.

— Is the practice over yet? — he asks and leaves me unanswered. Typical, always want to be in control. Mom usually says I got this from him.

— Yeah— I say turning around and going to my car. All right, if he doesn't want to talk, I won't either.

— Great, follow me with the car — open your own driver's door.

— Why?

— We have things to do.
𑁍

He brought me to work.

Like a children's father on the nanny's day off.

Aunt Emory is with clients in the meeting room, she is better at dealing with people. They made this decision after someone made seven different modifications to the project and my father told him to go fuck himself. Since then she has been the one who takes care of this part.

He makes some calls and walks back and forth while I'm sitting watching, it's ridiculous!

— Okay, I'm going to evaluate it now. Are you in the warehouse? — ask someone and the answer seems to be affirmative because he takes the keys, some folders and goes to the door. Stop for a moment and turn to me. — Leave your car, let's go with mine.