Chapter 46: Memories of Short and Long Friendships

Warning: contains mentions of S#icide and possibly other things that could trigger someone. viewer discretion is advised

While everybody was busy with the chaos at the shrine, They have forgotten one four-legged friend who was with them ever since Adam joined the group.

Zoglin has since been running around The Forest Of Deception ever since he wandered off from the shrine. And throughout the chaos that has been happening back with The Ender Watchers, Eneri, and the Shrine priest, Aonesai. He never bothered to even come back nor did he even know where to go.

After wandering through hours and hours of blurry scenery, He came upon a mushroom patch. Thinking that nobody owns it or it had just grown all by itself, he walks into it and eats every single mushroom that was growing out of the ground before continuing his stroll through the forest. The trees started to clear which means he is for somewhere wide, That is until he ran into a blood-red lake.

He took a step into it, and that is when a small black creature came out of it and grabbed onto his leg. Shocked he shook it off and ran away only to bump into a tree which shook it hard, to which something falls out of it and landed directly on his back.

?????: Ugh... what shook me out of the tree?... why am i on something that looks like a giant pig?

Zoglin then started looking around and moving which caused the person to panic about what he's on before he got off the giant pig. Zoglin and the person stared at each other confused on what the other is doing. Zoglin approached the person slowly but the person placed their hand on Zoglin's face enabling from getting closer. Zoglin then just decided to rub his head on the person's hand assuming they were giving him head pats. the person just stood in silence before deciding to try something.

the person walked to Zoglin's side before teleporting up him where he sits in a crossed legs position and just sits there waiting for Zoglin to do something. Zoglin then decided to continue walking around with a new companion that would hopefully not hurt him.

(The Shrine)

While Rain, Corvina and Rosy were keeping a look out for whatever dangers lurk outside the shrine, It was Adam's turn to watch over the currently weak, Abigail. He decided to watch over her while sitting on a stool but because he dint get much sleep, he soon became drowsy and fell asleep while watching over Abigail. Abigail looked over to Adam who has now travelled to dream land.

(Adam's Dream)

A young Adam who has been searching for Abigail had travelled towards a village, Asking people whether they have seen a girl with Ginger hair. He went up to them and showed them the photo of Abigail to see if they had recognized her. One of these was a couple who were on a coffee date to which Adam walked up to them.

Young Adam: Excuse me, Sir and Mam. Have you guys seen my sister (showing them the photo) She looks like this, have you seen this person at some point.

Man: Oh, Sorry kid. I dont believe i have seen someone like that

Woman: Same for me, Honey. Sorry

Young Adam: Oh, Alright. Sorry for interrupting you guys

Man: Nah, its fine. Hope you find her

He says as Adam walked away in which he thanks them for answering. He continued walking through the village, Which was surprisingly crowded compared to the villages that he travelled to before this. Probably because it was market place with many stalls and many people going back and forward to choose what they want to buy.

Their was one where a man was selling many colorful pieces jewelry, Adam went up to the display and looked at every single one. All had names and places where they were taken from, They were taken from quite a lot of places and thinking that they had been taken recently or taken a few weeks or months ago, Adam decided to ask him.