Match Against Sasha & Cornered By Luke Harper/Erick Rowen

After I was attacked by Sasha the guys and I are backstage, and I am sitting on a crate still holding my jaw in annoyance just as Renee Young walks up to us.

"Hey, Renee, what's up girl." I said with a smile.

"I'm good, so it seems like Sasha Banks thinks she's better than you, what do you hope to prove when you face her next week?" Renee asked and I run a hand through my hair.

"Renee, I have NOTHING to prove to anyone. So, I'm not looking to prove anything. What I am going to do is make an example out of her like I do everyone else. I will walk in undefeated and walk out the same way that I walked in...Undefeated. I'm at the top of the food chain now." I said before getting off the crate and walking away with Jimmy and Jey behind me. Once we are off camera, Mercedes comes up to me and hugs me tightly making me laugh.

"So, your gonna beat me next week and I just found out that you are gonna be cornered by Luke Harper And Erick Rowan." She said to me and I sigh.

"Are the guys gonna be able to do anything?" I asked and she nods.

"Yeah, they aren't gonna be ringside though so... be ready." Mercedes said and I nod hugging her again.

"Thank you." I said before going to Paul's office knocking on the door.

"Come in!" He called out and I walk in sitting down.

"So, there's gonna be some changes with your gear and music. Obviously." Paul said and I nod.

"Yeah, I figured as much." I said with a small laugh.

"So, what were you thinking about for your gear?" Paul asked.

"I was thinking about keeping the top but having Aly on the left side of it and have Day One ish across the bottom of it, a pair of black ripped jeans with my name going down the left pant leg and a pair of black and white Nike high tops and for the entrance top I was thinking of having the Usos T-shirt." I said and he nods as I speak

"And your theme?" He asked and I hum tilting my head to the side thinking.

"I'm not sure. I didn't get that far." I said with a chuckle and a shrug.

"Why don't you go with ours. I mean we are a team now." Josh said from behind me making me jump in shock before turning to face him seeing him leaning against the door frame with Jon standing beside him

"That works." I said with a smile and he grins back at me.

NEXT WEEK...

Letting out a deep breath, I stretch pulling my entrance top over my head before walking out of my locker room, heading towards the Gorilla bumping into Jimmy and Jey making me land on my ass.

"Damnit, again. What is it with you two and making me fall on my ass?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Hey, you're the one that's always bumping into us." Jey said, holding out his hand for me to grab, I take his hand and he pulls me up onto my feet.

"Give her hell, show her who the real boss is around here." He said, making me grin at him nodding. Before turning around, walking away.

I get to the curtain and wait for my new music to hit. After a couple of seconds, it blares through the arena making the crowd go crazy.

USOS!

I walk out from behind the curtain bouncing on one foot showing off my new shirt, I continue my walk down to the ring climbing up the stairs, I walk along the apron before climbing into the ring, getting on the second turnbuckle spreading my arms out.