Working out With Jimmy & Chilling with Josh

I am in the gym with Jon, we had chosen to come to gym early so that we could hangout and get some work done. 

I am stretching at the moment as Jon lifts weights, I let shake my head with a small yawn.

"Why did I let you convince me to wake up this early?" I complained and Jon chuckles rolling his eyes.

"It's not that early." He said and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, it is! It is 6:30 in the morning!" I said and he laughs.

"Well, you've been saying that you've got to hit the gym more." Jon said and I sigh grabbing some weights.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean this freakin' early!" I said and he laughs lightly. After a couple minutes of lifting we decide to do some pushups. 

After doing some pushups, I collapse with a groan as Jon laughs.

"This is not funny!" I said just as the door opens and someone else walks in.

"Damn uce, you tryin' to kill my girl?" Josh said and I shoot up to my feet with a wide grin.

"Hey baby." I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist burying my face into his chest.

"Hey Babygirl." He said kissing the top of my head as I let go.

"Your brother's being mean." I said and he laughs shaking his head. 

"Hey man, she's the one that's been saying that she needs to hit the gym more." Jon said in defense. 

"Yeah, but I doubt she meant at the ass crack of dawn." Josh said and I grin nodding my head.

"Alright, can we go now, I'm tired." I said and Josh laughs.

"Come on, we're gonna fight." He said and I look at him.

"You sure you want to do that?" I asked and he glares at me playfully. 

"Yeah, let's go you lunatic." He said with a laugh, and I roll my eyes with a grin following after him. 

After a little while of training together, we choose to leave and head back to the hotel while Jon stays to work out some more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Josh and I are at the hotel, I fall onto the couch closing my eyes, I feel the spot next to me dip and I curl up next to Josh with a small smile as he kisses the top of my head like he always does, when I am falling asleep.

A few hours later I am being gently shaken awake making me groan and see Josh changed in a tank top and a pair of shorts, I smirk at him biting my lower lip as raises an eyebrow.

"See something you like?" Josh asked and I look at him and chuckle standing up walking away. 

"Get back here!" He yelled after me as I run into the bedroom closing the door, I quickly grab some clothes heading into the bathroom as the door opens.

"Baby?" He asked and I laugh lightly.

"Don't come in here, I'm changing." I called out to him.

"Do you really think I give a shit?" He asked as he opens the door slightly seeing me in only shorts.

"Oh shit." He said and clears his throat making me laugh.

"Get. Get out." I said and he huffs out a laugh walking away closing the door, letting me get dressed. After changing I throw my blonde hair up into a messy bun. 

I walk out of the bathroom and lay down on the bed next to Josh, resting my head on his chest as he turns on the TV, then a few seconds later, Josh's phone rings and I groan starting to roll over when Josh stops me while he answers the phone

"Aye Uce, what's up?" Josh said and I know it's Jon.

"Hey. How's your girl doing, I didn't push her to hard, did I?" Jon asked teasingly.

"Leave her alone Uce, you put a number on her with all those reps you made her do." Josh said with a laugh.

"Whatever, anyway Trin and I were thinkin' about going out to eat in a bit... well we're not thinking we are. You two in?" Jon asked and Josh looks at me and I nod in agreement. 

"Yeah, we're in, so anyone else goin'?" Josh asked.

"Yeah. So it's me, Trin, you and Faith obviously, Ashley and Rebecca maybe. I bet I could even get Joe, Colby and Dean to come with." Jon said.

"Yeah, it feels like we haven't seen those fools in while." Josh said and I laugh.

"What'cu laughin about over there, Faith?" Jon asked.

"Josh please hang up the phone on that annoying ass mother fucker." I said and Josh starts laughing hysterically. 

"Aye, why you laughin so hard, uce?" Jon asked and Josh glares at him as he finally stops laughing.

"Man, just send me the time and place, I'm sick of talkin' to your ugly ass." He said with a huff as I giggle.

"Muhfucka we look the same!"  Jon said sounding offended. Josh rolls his eyes with a smirk as I laugh, lifting my head waving at Jon before putting my head back down onto Josh's chest as he hangs up the phone.

"Bae, I just want to tell you something, Jon's right...I mean if he ugly then you're ugly too." I said raising my head up from his chest.

"Who's side you on? Put that pretty little head back down" He said and I glare at him for a second before laying my head down.