So This Is Love?

"I'm sorry." "..?" Wednesday was confused why Enid was apologizing. "I should have listened to you about Ajax. I didn't realize he was stalking you. If it wasn't for Xavier I wouldnt be there in time to save you. I wanted to wolf out but I couldn't. I still want to protect you. Wednesday, you are the person I care about most, I.."

Wednesday: "Shut up Enid. You didn't know. What matters is that he's gone."

Enid :"I didn't trust Tyler either from the start. Seriously, I wanted him to fall off of a cliff."

Wednesday: "Let's not talk about that crazy phsycopath please."

Enid: "Okay.. What do you want to talk about?"

Wednesday looked at Enid's lips, staying silent.

Enid: "Wednesday? You alright?"

Wednesday suddenly pulls Enid by her collar and kisses her with passion.

Enid: "W-what..?"

Enid backs away slowly, shocked at what just happened. Her claws didn't come out. She felt comfortable around Wednesday. Wednesday stares into space, processing of what she just did. It just came out of nowhere.

Enid: "Why.. Why'd you do that? I thought we were just friends-"

Wednesday: "We still are."

Enid: "But.. why me? I thought you liked Xavier. He is the reason you're alive right now.. So why me? Not him?"

Wednesday: "..I already told you, Enid. The mark you left on me is indelible."

Enid's heart was pounding. She was happy but still confused why Wednesday would choose her over Xavier. She didn't think their friendship would take a huge turn. Meanwhile, Wednesday was staring into space once again.

Wednesday: "I'm sorry, I have to go. I need time to reflect."

Enid left the dorm and went over to Yoko to talk to her for a bit since they were roomates for just a few days.

Wednesday sat in the room alone. Processing what had just happened a few moments ago.

Wednesday: "Maybe Uncle Fester played with my mind when I was asleep when he was staying over in Nevermore.. Why did I kiss her?"

The more she thinks about it, the less she gets an answer. Apparently when Enid leaves and she's all alone in the dorm, she feels empty. Despite their differences, a harmony was born, which over time has transformed into something more. She would like to put those thoughts into feelings, but she cant.

Thing starts slowly approaching her from under Enid's bed.

"If you say anything to anyone, You'll lose all of your fingers instead of three."

Thing moves his fingers to express what he feels.

Thing: "Someones got a little crush."

Thing says in sign language. Thing likes to tease Wednesday just like how he did with Tyler, of course he regretted that after finding out hes the hyde.

Wednesday: "If you try to go to Enid, I will be the one who's stabbing you this time. I don't need your help in these kind of situations. Like if you know anything."

Thing moves his fingers frantically to tell Wednesday he won't.

She lets go of Thing and let him run off, yet shes still suspicious of that hand. Wednesday suddenly gets a notification from her phone, It was Xavier.

Xavier: "Hey its me, Xavier. I hope I'm not bothering you, but I talked to the nurse and she told me that I could get out of this school tomorrow morning. If you want to see me now, I'll wait by the tree in the center of the school."

Wednesday puts her phone down and makes her way to the tree in the center of Nevermore. She sees Xavier sitting by a tree eating an apple.

Xavier: "You've decided to come."

Wednesday: "You asked me to do that."

Xavier: "Right. You know.. I've missed you."

Wednesday doesn't answer. She's still thinking about what had happened with Enid. Even if she tries not to show her emotions, Her feelings for Enid are hard to decode, but Xavier knows her well. He might have even found out about it by now.

Xavier: "Let me guess, some guy... or girl broke your black heart?"

Wednesday stays silent. She feels exposed and doesn't know how to react. Xavier, on the other hand, feels like dying. He wants to be Enid. But he respects Wednesday for who she likes.

Xavier: "Theres nothing wrong with liking the same gender, Wednesday."

Wednesday: "Don't overthink. I just came here.. to thank you. After all, You saved my life."

Xavier smiles and looks into her eyes. Enid can forget Ajax and treat Wednesday better. Xavier loves her but he thinks its better if they stayed friends instead of lovers.

Xavier: "You're welcome. Text me sometime, if you want to talk."

Wednesday leaves Ajax and goes over to the girls' dormitories. There she saw Enid looking for her.

Enid: "There you are! I've been looking for you."

Wednesday: "Hello, Enid."

Enid: "Thing told me everything. I must confess I'm still a little confused but I'm sure that I like you more than a friend or a best friend."

Wednesday smiles and looks into Enid's eyes. She as happy when her Uncle came to visit her in Nevermore. Enid looks shocked to see her smile and happy because she always looks half-dead.

Wednesday doesn't really know what to do so she grabs Enid's hands.

Enid: "You know.. You're beautiful when you smile.."

Wednesday: "Enid..?"

Enid: "And those platform shoes make you taller than me. You're forcing me to do this.."

Enid kisses Wednesday with her hands behind Wednesday's head. The warmth of her lips comforted Enid from Ajax. She lets go of her.

Wednesday's brain goes blank for a second until realizing what had just happened again.

Enid: "Lets.. Lets go back to our dorm.."

Enid and Wednesday walks walking down to their dorm, going to sleep.