Tables Turned / All Better

Wednesday starts getting ready to check Jackstones crypt once again.

"Can I please come? I promise I won't be annoying. I'll try my best to protect you and myself!"

"I don't see why not. Come on, lets go.

The two searched around while it started raining. Mud splashed all over their clothes. Enid wore something more black and serious like Wednesday, meaning not any of her pink expensive clothes got dirty.

They found the crypt and entered inside. Wednesday looked around while Enid found something.

"Willa, look! Its something written on Latin in this tombstone, can you read it?"

"Obsidian will reflect. Stay back, I'm going to push it back."

Wednesday pushes it. The tombstone goes underground while a stone book arose. It was written in Latin as well.

"Obsian est lapis ultimus ut umbram tuam lacessas et regna tenebrarum ingrediaris. Omnes sumus superbi animo tuo."

The book went under while a mirror rose. Enid stared at the mirror. She saw a dark reflection of herself, like a bad side of her. Her claws came out and swiped at Wednesday's chest. The claws pierced through her clothes and hit near her heart.

Enid tried to help her but her clone blocked her way and hit her in the leg. Her clone grabbed the knife Jackstone stabbed her with a few months ago and threw the knife in the same spot where she got stabbed. Wednesday gasps for air and falls to the ground. Enid watches in horror as she watch her in pain. She limps over to her.

"Y-You're gonna be okay! You're not gonna leave me, right? Please.."

Enid manages to say through her sobs.

"Enid.. you'll need to let me go."

Wednesday says in a vibrant tone. The rasp in her voice made Enid worry.

"What?! No! No.. I can't! Please..!"

Enid grabs her wrist tight. The blood ran out of Wednesday's nose like crazy.

"You have to let me go. Its okay, Enid."

"No! Are you insane?! I'm not leaving you here all alone!" Enid cries in despair.

"Please Enid. As much as it pains me to say this, but it hurts through an unbelievable level. I don't want you to see me in this state. Just go."

"Wednesday, please! Don't leave me.."

Tears poured down like a waterfall on her cheeks.

"You know, you're such a happy and bright person. I've never seen you like this. And believe me when I say this, I dislike it, so much. So don't grieve over me. I don't want anyone to see you like this as well."

Wednesday slightly smiles at her.

"No... Don't leave me.. Please."

Enid holds her tightly.

"Promise me this, Enid. Please continue to be joyful, cheerful, and bright as the sun for me."

"I-I promise.."

Wednesday faints in Enid's arms. She notices that shes still breathing so she quickly called an ambulance.

At the hospital, the doctors told her that Wednesday needs to recover and she can visit from time to time but not on Thursdays and Fridays. They also told her that the estimated time will be at least 5 months or less.

Enid came back to her dorm and cried and cried, thinking about her. She looks over to the plush Wednesday bought for her. She remembered that she put a box of sweets and a rose on top of it. She decided to do that tomorrow morning