Separated

Wednesday was talking to her parents until they said all of them will be going on vacation. "What." She cant leave Enid here alone. That's what she thinks.

"No way! You're going to Italy for a few momths?! That's so cool!"

"..Won't you be lonely here? Without me?"

Enid gave her phone number to Wednesday and told her she could still stay intact with her, just not being able to hold each other. Wednesday felt bad for her still knowing she can take care of herself.

The next day, Wednesday started to pack her things. Speaking of things, Thing told Enid that he'll miss her and try to stay intact too by stealing Wednesday's phone from time to time. Enid and Wednesday went down and Enid wished her farewell, so did Wednesday. Enid watched their car drive outside of Nevermore, then turning back to see Ajax.

Ajax: "Enid. We need to talk."

"About what?"

Ajax: "About yesterday's class with Mrs. Elizabeth. You said you're not comfortable with kissing with the opposite sex. And every time we try to kiss or make out, your claws come out. Its clear that you're not comfortable around me, Enid. Are you a lesbian? We've all noticed on how you look at Wednesday. You can tell me."

"I.. I can't talk about it right now, Ajax."

Enid walks away from Ajax, going to Yoko's dorm to talk to her about it.

Meanwhile with Wednesday,

Gomez: "What has happened the past few months, my scorpion?"

Wednesday: "I found out a boy I kissed is a serial killing, psychopath, killed a pilgrim-"

Morticia: "You kissed a boy?"

Morticia doesn't expect this from Wednesday, especially when she said that she will never fall in love or have a family.

Wednesday: "You did not let me finish, Mother. He has been taken away, and I found someone else."

Morticia looks at her curiously, while Wednesday pauses.

Wednesday: "And.. It's.. A girl."

Gomez and Morticia looks at her with shock, of course they are supportive of whatever she does, but they would never expect Wednesday liking a girl.

Pugsley interferes.

Pugsley: "My sister likes a girl? Surprising! Theres a incredibly small amount of percentage she likes you back though. Who is it?"

Wednesday: "...It was my roomate from Ophelia Hall."

Wednesday hesitates on telling them on what they did the day before. She tries her hardest not to show her emotions for Enid, but it's obvious that she likes her. She only has a soft spot for Enid and Eugene. No one else other than her own family and the other two. She seems to notice every time she's with Enid she always has a slight smile. She stays silent, thinking about how Enid makes her feel when she is around. She keeps on thinking about the kiss the day before yesterday, and how shes so open with Enid. She tells her about her scorpions death, which she doesn't tell anyone else about.

Wednesday also cares deeply about her. She just doesn't show it to others, except for Eugene. From when they fell down in a little metal box down to some sort of secret basement in a mansion where the Hyde keeps all of his victims body parts in, and when Enid was going to a date with Ajax that he missed because he stoned himself.

A few hours has passed and they have arrived at the airport. The rest of her family waited for their plane while Wednesday was searching for a plushie that she thinks Enid would like. She ended up finding a plushie that looked like a rainbow vomitted on it.