⚠ Warning

[Read it fellas (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)]

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters are build up based on the imagination of the author and has nothing to do with the real life of the idols.

Any resemblance with any other book is coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime. I don't allow any person to copy my work.

All the rights for the images and gifs used in the book goes to respective owner.

All rights to the story reserved to Immi379

I request you to ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes.

This story contains a lot of blood and sensitive topics. People who are uneasy to such topics are requested to not to read any further.

For those who will try to bash me by telling that, "Geographically this place is not in the south east but north west." or "In this era of time the customs were not like this." and blah blah blah.

I'm telling ahead that this is all fiction and I can even create non existent things.

I'm just using the name of a few countries and continents, but the events would have absolutely nothing to do with these places.

Besides I'm really bad at geography and history both. (they were always my least favourite.ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ)

This is an upcoming project I'm currently working on.

So stay calm and tuned, till I give any further details.

I myself am really eager to share this book as soon as possible. I just love the whole plot and everything and hope you people will too.

It might have fantasy, dark romance, angst, thrill, suspense and action.

I will be uploading the teaser quite soon.ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ