5 - humiliated

Umar :- heyy lovebirdss... Here is ur cake😍

Rashmi :- hayeee anuuu u r feeling shy haaa

Anu :- so thum sab sath me plan kiya ye sab..

Karan :- haaa they have done the decorations and arranged this cake. Because i had practices.. So....

Anu :- its okkay sunnyy.. Baby i love u

Rashmi and umar teased them..

Umar :- ha karan our principle was looking for u she said it is something important and want to meet u in her office...

Karan :- oohh i forgot that she has told me to meet her.. Anu if u don't mind..i will just go and meet her now.. Then i will be free and we can cut the cake and enjoy....i also want to find laddoo as she will be planning to go with me.. May be we can just let her enjoy with us or i will call baba or papa and tell them to pick her up..

Anuu:- its okkay baby. Go and meet principle maam.. And if u want u can ask tejasswi to join us.. ( ooh god.. Plzz wo ladki ko math laao yahaa)

Karan :- okkay.. Mein jaldi aahvungha. (In mind.. No laddoo ko ghar jaake bhathathi hu.. Zaroor mujhse gussa hogi chupane keliye.. So baba ko call kar detha hu)

Karan left form their and the trio (umar, rashmi, anu) started talking..

Teju was just sitting their on the floor and crying like hell.
The words which sunny spoke really hurted her.....she look in to the presents she bought for him..the rose bouquet, sunny 's fav chain.. And a letter for him..

Then she decided to go from there as she was not in a state to hear anything and also she can't see them together....

She slowly moved towards the door of terrace without making any noise..

Then

Rashmi :- aree areee.. Thuu yaha kya kar rahi he tejasswi...

Teju turns back and saw them looking at her..

Anu:- yaha kyu aayi he u idiot.. Hamesha mere aur sunny ke beech kyu aa rahi ho...

The trio noticed the gifts in her hand..
Umar went to her and snatched it form her..

Umar read that cover of letter -
" for my love... My sunnyy❤️"

Umar :- Yee dhek rash and anuu.. I think she was going to propose karan..

Trio started laughing at her.. Teju stand there looking down the floor...

Umar:- are ye kyaa..dhek yee karan ka handwriting he.... Ooh so this was the paper which karan wrote for a ananya.. And where did u get this fattyyy haaa?

Rash :-So she thought it is for her and come here with presents... Are yaar ye kyaa namuna he re...

Anu :- then u must have heard the proposal also... Ooohh poor baby teri heart tho tuut gaye honge na.. Awllee soo saad he na rashmi...

Rashmi and umar laughed loud

Anu:- wo sab tho teek he..lekin thum kese ye soch liya ki meri "sunnyy" thumse pyaar karegi.. Have u seen urself in mirror... Ithna fattyy kyu he re thuu... Thu hi sab kathi he kyaaa... Konsi dream land me he thu... Sunny jaisa handsome ladka thujhe kabhi milega nehii wo sirf hamari taraf hot and sexxy girls keliye he.. Ab vo sirf meri he samjhiii..

Then they started calling her names.. And she was crying silently..

Anu :- are yaaar ise thoh kuch self respect bhi nehi he... U bloody elephant.. And look at her.. U came to propose him in these dress.. Like seriously...u came for proposing or u came here for a marriage fucntion...

Ooyy fatty ye dhyaan se sun sunny sirf mera he and mera hi rahega and u bitch stay away from him teek he.. Apni maa baap thumhe yehi sikhaya ho ga na kese handsome ladke ko patana he.. And ye easy hogayi honge kyunnki sunny ko bachpan se jaanthi he na..

Teju :- jo bhi bolna he mujhse bholo and meri aai or baba ke bhaare me math bhath kar.. Warna

Anu :- are are.. Dhekh iski confidence... Kyaa karegi thuu haa kya karegi... Sunny is mine just register it in ur mind.. Go away..

When laddo was turning to leave she heard

Anu :- iske maa bhi ese hogi.. Patha nehi kese parivar he..

Anger rushed in teju and she turn back... Then slapped ananya...

The trio were shocked..

"Ladddoooooo....."

All turned to the entrance of terrace and saw karan there....

Sorry guyss.. I will try to upload on daily basis...
Please vote and comment...