9. meeting

It was none other than.. Ananya....

Anu :- heyy karan, how r u?

Karan :- fine anu... Why are u here at this time.. Don't u have to go to ur office?

Anu :- karan i resigned that job and i heard about todays interview here.. Am her to attend interview.. Wish me luck

Karan :- ooh okkay anu.. Give ur best.. See u there..

He left...

Anu's pov

When i hugged.. It gave me sukkon sunnyy.... Patha nehi yaar us time sirf mujhe thu isiliye chaahiye dha ki.. School me fame chahiye dhii.. Kyuki thu bahut handsome dha... Also i had a crush on u.. But when that girl gone.. And then  u changed.. And made me ur friend.. But then i realised tha i loved u.... I need u karan.. Thumne tho wo fatty keliye ab thak wait  kiya and i waited for u.. But abhi tho koi bharosa bhi nehi he.. Wo aaughi ya nehi.. But this time i will make u mine...

Interview went well, out of 30.. 5 were selected.. anu is one among them..

Umar and rashmi become happy that trio is together....

Teju landed here and she is staying in a hotel... Went to her "T designs" And met sruthi... Every bod was first confused but then she introduced herself to them... Like whole designer world is eagerly waiting to know who is " T "  the employees were very excited...

Sruthi :- maam, monday is ur meeting with kundrra's

Teju :- okkay sruthi... Let me get all details about their proposal...

Like these one week passed..

During these week... Ladddo never called tm but messaged her telling she is busy and will directly meet everybody on monday...

As the teju's house need lot of renewation.. Tm and td are still in sunny's home..

Teju is really strict, each and every employeee is now really scared of her.. They all have now seen who is she.. She never tolerate bullshit and interms of work she never compromise.. Many people in the company got dismissed as she found them not doing their work properly.. Now every one is hell scared of her..

Tm and td had just told km, kd and sunny that teju is now doing fashion designing.. As teju had told them to dont reveal her identity and share anything to them as teju want to surprise them...

Karan was a little bit hesitant to ask more about teju.. But he even tried to get her number but was not in use..

Its monday now..

Kd, Td, Km, Tm are waiting for teju....

Then karan entered the hall..

Karan :- mamma i have an important meeting  am going...

Km :- jaa sunny but wapas jaldi aaja..

Karan :- kyuu maa

Tm :-  ek surprise he tere liye... Kaam khatam karke jaldi aaja.. Thab patha chalega

Karan :- mujh fomo tho ho raha he.. But meeting is really important so i will ask u when i get back here.. Bye guyss..

Om and karan directly went to "T DESIGNS".

eventhough sunny had come there two or three times.. Today something was different.. Every employees had a fear on their face.. And they are all working really hard... They looked so tensed.. Then srutji came..

Sruthi :- good morning sir.. U guyss wait here maam will be here soon.

They sat outside her cabin.. Form there they could see other employees working..

Karan's pov

Aaj kyu ithna ajeeb lag raha he.. Patha nehii kya hogaa.. Kuch bhi karke deal okkay karana hi he.. Although we are in second position, we need to tie up this deal...

They he heard someone saying.. SHE is here...

Karan and om looked to the door..

Sruthi opened the front door.. And a lady  enters... She was looking stunning...

And when karan saw her he just stood up and he stand there like he was rooted there

He murmmered... "Laddooooo"

Next update will be after  100 votes and    20 genuine comments..
( plzz do comments.. I really want to know if i am writing good or bad..)