12 - hate u

Karan came home by evening...

Km :- sunnyy Lagtha he tuje surprise jaan ne keliye badi jaldi he.. Warna tho ithna early nehi aathe.. Aaj tho bina late hoke aah gaya... Good.. Go and freshen up bacha..

Karan thought to himself...:- so this was the surprise  everybody knows that teju will come today.... But will teju forgive me?  What happen when she tell all about annual day?  And how i was insensitive towards her.. 😭 God what will i do...

The door bell rings...

Km opened the door and saw a beautiful lady.. (She is not that old teju that's why km didn't recognized her at first)

Teju :- hiiiii sunita maaaa.. Yese kyu dekh rahi he.. Me hu apki tejuuu....

Km :- oh my god.. Teju.... Mera bacha u look so different....

Kd :- teju beta... Mujhse nehi miloge

Teju hugged km then ran towards kd and hugged him..

Kd:- missed u lot beta.. And u look so good my young lady...

Everybody laughed.. And teju hugged td, tm.. All were chatting each other..

Sunny was just staring at all as they all forgot that he is also there.. But his eyes was really fixed on tejuu..

His trance broke when km called him..

Km :- sunnyyy... Sunnyyyy.. Yesa kyu kada he..aaja ye he thera surprise thumharii laddoo... Hamri teju... Aaja milna.. Kithne saal baad mil rahe he dhono

Before karan could speak.. Teju started speaking..

Teju :- no sunith maaa.. We met in the morning..  We had a meeting....

Km :- ooh so  his important meeting was with u.. Sunny hamse kyu chupaaya..

Teju :- sunitha ma he got to know it was me whom he was going to meet only when he arrived at 'T designs'..

Karan :- haa maa warna me kyu chupaathi..

Kd :- wait thu T designs me kaam karthi he kyaa teju..

Teju  looked at tm and td..

Teju :- pappa.. I am the T, owner of T designs.. Sorryy... aai baba ko mene hi bhola dha kuch math bhathane keliye.. Mujhe aap sabko surprise dhena chahthi thi..

Km and kd were really shocked.. At the same time they were really happy to know that teju is doing great in her carrier... All praised teju.. Km asked sunny and teju to freshen up ...

Km :- go and change in to comfy dresses bache..  Sunnny teju ko wo thera opposite wala kamara dhika dhe..  And everything is arranged there.. Go teju..

(Parents are staying in the ground floor, sunny and laddo's rooms are in the uuppar wala floor)

Karan showed her the room and was going to talk to her.. But she just shut the door forcefully...

Bechara sunny went to his room... Both came down and everybody had their dinner.. After a good time spending with each other.. They all went to sleep... (During the whole time sunny was silent and was looking at teju... ) he was so desprate to talk to her but she royally ignored him...they both went upstairs..

When she was going to close the door of her room sunny stopped the door.. She looked at him and they had an eyelock but soon teju got flashbacks and anger rush in to her.. She forcefully tried to close the door but he was  also not in a mood to give up..

Karan :- plzzz laddoo i want to talk to u.. Plzz don't ignore me.. Just hear me out plzz yaar

Teju :- what the hell is this karan? Let go of this door.. And how dare u to call me laddoo.. Am not ur childhood friend anymore mr. Karan kundrra.. I am tejasswi prakash for u.. Only my sunny had that right to call me laddoo but he died 12 years ago.. So plzz stay out of my sight and never ever call me with such stupid names..

Karan :- ek baar sun le meri bhaath plzzz...

Teju :-  what do u want to say haaa?.. Kuch bholne keliye bhaaky rah gaya kyaa.. Jo bhi thune aur tera so called girlfriend and friends ne bhola wo kaafi nehi dha kyaa....i hate u to the core karan.. Plzzz just go away....

Karan let go of the door.. Teju shut the door and just sat down on the floor..

Teju's pov

Why are u making it difficult karan.. I am here to destroy u but, but i dnt know why am getting emotional by seeing u.. No.. I will not let my emotions to take over me.. U will suffer karan kundrra i will make ur life hell.. I hate u karan....

Karan went to his room... And sat on his bed..

Karan's pov

Laddooo i am sorryy yaar.. Galthi ho gaya mujhse.. Ek chance tho dhe sakthe he na.. I know u hate me to the core.. But i can't let u go now.. U went away from me 12 years ago.. But not now... I know u also love me.. Jo bhi mene bhola aur kiya wo galath dha.. It hurted u.. but thab me bhi bhacha dha na.. Us time pe ananye keliye jo hhi mere man me dha.. Uske liye thumhe mene kho diya.. But i realised it was just an infactuation.....Laddooo i love u....... No karan u can't  get weak ... She is  stubborn.. I have to make her understand and want to apologize.. Laddoo i will make u realize my love for u.....

He went to his wardrobe and took out a dairy.. He took a letter from that dairy and opened the letter..

"Sunnyyy.... Oooh sorryy karan kundrraa"

Am reallyy sorry guyss... I was with my family and was on a trip.. I decided to gave update yesterday but i got fever and head ache.. So kuch bhi dimag me nehi aa rahi dhi.. Still i am not completly recoverd from fever.. But i wanted to give u guyss update..

Once again sorry for making u guyss wait.. May be next parts bhi delay hoga.. Lekin i will try to give u updates..

Plzz ignore mistakes..
Do votes and comments..