the secret science lab

Y/n's pov
It was a lovely day. I just took Tails some scrap metal from Egg man's robots, helped Knuckles clean the master emerald, had tea with Amy and Cream and now I was having a run with my brother Sonic. While we were running I saw some smoke in the distance. I guess Sonic didn't notice because he ran off somewhere else. I ran to the direction of the smoke and looked around to see if I could see someone who might have been trapped. I saw some black quills with a streak of red. I ran over to where i saw the quills and moved the rubble off of the person. It was another hedgehog! I lifted up the hedgehog onto my back and then I ran to my house that was just beside my brother's. I put the hedgehog onto my sofa. I got out some chilly dogs in case the hedgehog was hungry. Once I put the chilly dogs onto the table I ran to Tail's house. Tails was sitting on his work bench trying to fix something while Sonic was watching him. "Hey guys I need you two to come to my house." I say. Both of them stop what they were doing and looked at me. I picked up Tails and walked to my house as Sonic followed. As we entered my house. The hedgehog was sitting on my bed. "Shadow?" Sonic says in a questionable voice. Shadow then stood up and looked at Sonic. "Okay so if you two have some sort of beaf do it away from my house." I say as I look at Shadow and Sonic.They both glare at each other before nodding and heading outside. "Ugh. Boys. Always fighting." I mumble to myself before following the two outside.