10

I got back home after I met my stupid ex.

I was so in love with him back then, he was my first love, I really thought we would end up together.

But that asshole decided to cheat on me. The floor literally fell down under my foot. I never thought I'd be here who I am now.

Let's keep moving on.

I decided to make me something to eat. I made myself some pasta.

10 Minutes later.

My pasta were finally finished, i'am starving. I put a lot of cheese on my pasta, sooo good.

After I was finished with my food, i went to the Bathroom to do my skincare routine.

I heard my ring bell, I sighed I just got in my comfy pjs.

I opened the Door, if I would have known who that is I wouldn't have choose my half naked pj.

Hi . Mr K Said

Hi. Said Harper back

What are you doing here?. Asked Harper

I just wanted to see you, I need to talk to you very bad. Said Mr K

Oh, uhm okay. Come in then. Said Harper

Gosh he smells so good and the way he looks!!

ACT FOOL HARPER ACT FOOL

Thanks. Said Mr K

we both sat down on my couch, he was kind of close to me. I could see his beautiful brown eyes so clear.

Mr K looked at me without saying a word for like almost 1 Minute. I was literally so confused.

Uh so what was it what you wanted to tell me? Said Harper

I wanted to tell you, that in can't get you of my head. Said  Mr K

he came a little close to my ear.

Seeing you even in this pj makes me realize even more ,why I miss you and why I can't stop thinking about you. Said Mr K

I breathed pretty heavily. something started to get a heartbeat.. Please no, not yet, not right now.

I got pretty shy, cause what he just said and how my body responds to him is really stressful for me.

I looked down, I couldn't look into his eyes.

Mr K moved his hand to my Face to make me look at him again.

What's wrong, baby? I know you feel this way too. Said Mr K

I know that I've been driving you crazy since the day you saw me, I can see it. Said Mr K

How do you know it? I asked

I see it by the way you sit on your chair, you can't sit still. Do I make you so nervous, love? Asked Mr K

okay, I need to breathe, he is driving me crazy, indeed. But I can't and up with him, he is my teacher and plus he is just to fineee.

What's wrong little one? Asked Mr K

uH, Oh. yes, I do like you, and yes you make me crazy since the day I first laid eyes on you. I said

Mr K came closer, he put his hands on my tights. I breathed in pretty sharp. Just to feel his touch makes me go wild.

I was looking into his eyes. He came closer and said: Doesn't you like it, when Daddy comes this close to you and finally gives you the attention you needed.

No, I don't like it. I love it. Harper said.

Don't look at me like that or you end up worser than the other night. Said Mr K

I'm not doing anything. I didn't stop the eye contact, i kept looking Mr K in his eyes.

Mr K put me on his shoulders and moved us to my bedroom.

Where are we going? I asked

To your bedroom to give you your punishment, you deserve for teasing me. Said Mr K

I didn't do anything. I said

I tried to get out of his strong arms.

Don't try to make it worse, baby. Mr K said

Hey y'all.

Happy new year first of all :D. Hope y'all doing good!

I have some days off of work, so I have time to publish more.

I was kind of shocked who I saw how many people read this story. Y'ALL GOOD? OR ARE YOU GUYS JUST LONLEY AS I AM HAHAH? Anyways thank you all, never expected to see that much views :D. I really appreciate it.

lots of love.

xx