4

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was looking around the room and saw that my Tv was still on. I turned the Tv off, and went to my bedroom.

I wasn't even that tired anymore, but looking at the clock tells me, that I just slept for 2 hours. So that is not enough.

I laid in bed, and was trying to fall back asleep. What obviously didn't work. I sighed and rolled around my bed. Till I decided to listen to some music to calm myself down and hopefully to get some sleep too.

After 25 mins. I went back to sleep.

The next morning:

I stood up and had a feeling right away that I was late for Uni. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 27 missed calls from Naomi.

There is no way. That I didn't heard my alarm, i always hear my alarm. No matter, how long or short I sleep.

I texted Naomi and told her that I won't be coming to Uni.

I even had a lot of Homework and Projects to do, so i decided to stay at home, and work on them.

It was right now 12:25 PM
I decided to go to the Cafe right around the corner.

I put on some comfy clothes. I wore a leggings and a oversized hoodie, and I had my hair in a ponytail.

I arrived at the Cafe after walking for 6 minutes. I ordered myself a latte macchiato caramel.

I was probably already at the Cafe for 2 hours. And I was almost finished with one of my projects, i needed to finish before the week ends. I just finished my sentence, who I heard.

"Hey".

I looked up into the eyes from Mr K.

Hi. I said.

He looked so good. I almost forgot to breathe.
He wore a black t-shirt with a black denim jeans.

I always had something for Men, who wear the most of the time black. I don't know, if Mr K does it. But even if he wouldn't, i just know. He wouldn't look bad innit.

His arm muscles, were looking so good. I couldn't stop looking at them.

Are you finish with staring at my arms? He asked.

I got red immediately.

Uh- yeah. Uhm! They look really good. I said.

Thanks. I've been working out a lot these days. Glad that somebody finally sees, what i see. He says.

I just smiled. I never was good with holding a conversation. So I always stood there and just smiled.

So, yeah. I hope we see us soon. He said.

Yeah. I said.

And, don't miss any classes from me again, princess. He said.

I looked up at him and said. I won't mister.

He smiled and just left.

Can he come back?

I need his body warmth.
His arms around me.
His-
Yeah nvm.

Let's keep working. We're almost finished and then we can go home and make us something to eat.

After an hour. I was finally finished with my project. I packed all of my stuff back in my bag and went back home to my apartment.

I put all of my stuff on my kitchen counter and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

I made me some toast with peanut butter and sat down on the couch.

I had the urge to cry. But I always hated to show my emotions. I never liked it.

So I hold my tears back, and grabbed my book to read something.

After some few hours. I put my book back and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I really got sad right now, and I really don't know why.

I took a hot shower and got into comfy clothes again. I laid in my bed and was humming to some songs I had in my head.

I grabbed my phone to scroll a little bit on Tiktok. Before I go to bed.

Hours went by and it was close to 1 Am.
I put my phone away, and closed my eyes to go
To bed. I won't be able to stand up tomorrow, when I don't get any sleep now.

Not a lot of words today. Cause I don't know what to write actually.
I don't want them to do everything so fast, but I kind of want that they do everything fast at the same time, lmao. Idk.
And hahaha the way I used the friends name (Naomi) for Harper HAHAHA.

Anyways, bye y'all.