8

I woke up after an amazing night, to see Mr K not next to me.

I tried to stand up, but felt to bed right away. Uh- I guess I can't go to school today. I cannot walk, and it hurts like hell.

I had sex before. But not like that. And I never ended up like this.

I tried to move my ass to the bathroom. It took me 5 mins to get there, cuz my whole
Body was hurting.

Wow! That Man used me like a fucktoy. Gosh!! I hope he is doing this soon again. Cause I love to be fucked like that, i guess.

I just sat my slow ass on the toilet, and then i saw a lot of bruises. Wow! That was probably the best sex I've ever had.

My brain started to remember last night again.
The way he fuck faced me. The way he used me. The way his hands Touch my body.

My pussy started to tingle again.

Okay, girl chill.

Get ur slow ass up, and get to bed.

I got back to bed, and felt asleep right away.

Dayum, i was hella tired after that night. Even tho, i had a good sleep.

5 hours later

I woke up from my doorbell.
I stood up, and gasped from the pain I still had.

I opened the door, and saw Mr K.

Huh- wait what? Why?

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" i said back.

"How are you're doing, pretty girl?"

"Actually, my whole body hurts, but after all I'm doing good".

He had that cute  smile on his face. He knew what he did, and that's what he wanted.

We both went to the couch, and we're laying there in silent.

"Why did you leave early in the morning?" I asked.

"Cause I needed to go to work, silly". Mr K said.

"Oh- makes sense. But why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"I actually did. But you slapped me, and went back to sleep. So don't say I didn't woke you up". Mr K said.

I smiled and said immediately Sorry. Ong that was embarrassing.

He pulled me in his arms and he said " don't feel shy now, i find it cute".

I looked at him and smiled.

Mr K put my face in his hands and kissed my forehead.

We were laying there for 2 hours.

Till Mr K got up and said.

"Okay. I gotta go".

"What.. why?" I asked.

"Cause I need to take a shower. And I wanna get in fresh clothes" he said.

"Wait- you didn't use my shower? Why didn't you?" I asked.

"I was about to, but I was almost late for work, so I didn't shower". Mr K said.

"Oh." I said.

He kissed me the last time, and went outside.

Wow! I guess I need him. He makes me happy without doing anything. Gosh! I like him way to much.

There it was again.

The guilt. The guilt I felt, of falling in love with my teacher. It's so wrong! And it never can end good. There can't be a good happy ending.

I got up and laid in my bed.

I laid in my bed with my head screaming.
Gosh! I hated it. I never could ignore it. I started to cry, and felt asleep after some minutes off crying.

Hey!
I literally just typed that at work. So yeah! Don't worry! The kids are in bed, and nobody is around me, haha. It's 9:44 Pm. So yeah!

I hope y'all enjoyed it. We see us soon!! x