Chapter 20

Several Week later

Hime POV

It's almost Christmas, and news about Yuka has never been heard again, so I try to visit Yuka's Hut for the last time. However, when I came and opened the door, a surprising thing happened because all the things in Yuka's Hut weren't there at all. I checked every room but nothing was left behind. Realizing that Yuka had disappeared and was no longer here, I looked down pensively crying, tears came out and screamed as loud as I could.

I decided to leave that place and went back to the Academy, my friends and my kouhais saw me and were worried about what happened to me, they all took me to the park where S4's usual gathering was.

Yume: Hime-senpai, what's wrong?

Tsubasa: Hey Hime, where are you from and why are you sad?

Aria: Hime-chan.

Hime: ..... I'm from Yuka's Hut and there was nothing there including all his belongings.

Yuzu, Tsubasa, and Yozora shocked after what are they hgeard from Hime. Everyone but them must have been confused by Bime's statement earlier.

Yozora: HIME-CHAN, DON'T JOKING AROUND HERE!!!!

Tsubasa: HIME, ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY EARLIER!!!

Yuzu: Himenocchi, I hope you're kidding actually.

Hime: I'M SERIOUS HERE!!! YUKA'S PLACE NOW IS EMPTY AND HE'S NOT LEFT ANYTHIG FOR ME!! 

I covered my face and pondered what happened. 

Ako: *sigh* actually I don't know how much the senpai's relationship with Yuka is.

Mahiru: And Hime-senpai also said that Yuka's place was completely empty.

Yuzu: Impossible, Yesterday I visited there, his stuff was still there, and now it's completely empty.

Everyone who heard Yuzu's words were shocked.

Yume: EEEhhhh, Yuzu-senpai! You know Yuka's place? and you just visited his place yesterday!?

Yuzu just nodded, Tsubasa-san explaining about that.

Tsubasa: The truth is, Yuka's place is not to far from Academy, and when we still on S4, every night we always visit his place.

Ako: You all always visit his place every night!?

Mahiru: Onee-chan, did you do something like that to him too?

Yozora: *shaked* No, we only visited the place just to release our stress. And Yuka is so kind to us.

Tsubasa: But for now, you better go back first Hime, I know this really hurts you but I'm sure he has a very strong reason for doing that.

Yume: Hime-senpai, you can use my room for take a rest.

Hime: Thank you, Yume-chan.

Yuzu, Tsubasa, and Yozora take me to the S4's Dormitory.

.

.

.

.

.

Ako: But I didn't think that Yuka's existence was so precious to our senpai.

Mahiru: Me too, Onee-chan always so happy whne Onee-chan know Yuka-nii near us.

Yume: And also for Hime-senpai Yuka-san is someone she really appreciates, it's no wonder that Hime-senpai is very sad to hear that Yuka-san just disappeared.