EXTRA

TAP TAP TAP TAP

A man stepped into a place that was dozens and quiet at night. He stepped forward on a rusty door in the wall, the man tried to open the door. Surprisingly, when the man opened the door, light shone out from the door and then the man entered the door. When the man entered the door, it closed on itself and nobody know knows the fate of this man.

.

.

.

.

Hime POV

I woke up from my sleep to continue my Idol routine, but when I looked at my left hand, I saw a ring on my ring finger.

Hime: A ring? in my finger? Since when did I have it, I don't remember at all?

I don't know why I feel that this ring on my finger is very precious to me, but I decided to take it off my finger and save it. But my idol activities can be said to be better because I got new idol friends. All of that thanks to Kiseki Saya, thanks to her help all idols from other places can become one and we can all know all kinds of idols that we never knew.

Hime: Today I got an invitation from Kamishiro Karen, she wants to discuss something with us later. I wonder what she would like to talk to us about.

.

.

.

Mizuki POV

I didn't expect that something like this could happen, because Kiseki I'm an Aikatsu Engineering managed to combine 3 different idol worlds into one and we can meet great idols from different places.

Mizuki: Now, I'm sure there will be interesting things that will be waiting for me.

Before leaving for my busy schedule, I grabbed all the things I need, but there was one cell phone that as far as I can remember I never had one.

Mizuki: Huh? A cell phone? How it can be here?

But I still kept the cellphone, maybe Mikuru-san deliberately put it in my wardrobe and she forgot to take it.

Mizuki: But somehow, that phone looks familiar to me? but what?

.

.

.

Karen POV

Karen: Mirai-chan, did you have these handkerchief?

Mirai: No, I didn't. 

Karen: This is strange, suddenly this handkerchief is in my pocket, even though I didn't keep anything in my pocket before.

Alicia: You too, Karen-san? The handkerchief also resembled me and also suddenly appeared in my pocket.

What does this mean? Alicia-chan and I suddenly had a gray handkerchief with a psychological theme in the corner of the handkerchief. I immediately asked my servant to find out who the owner of the handkerchief was.

Alicia: Hey Karen-san, Somehow I don't feel like throwing this handkerchief away.

Karen: Me too, I also feel like I know who owns the handkerchief but I can't even know who owns it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd POV

Shiratori Hime, Kanzaki Mizuki, and Elza Forte was invited by Kamishiro Karen to attend a dinner party at her residence and Kamishiro Karen wanted to discuss something with them.