Tuesday.

Alternative chapter name: Kuroo's Plan in motion.

_________________________________________________________

How days are going to work.

With chapters that have days as there title, it will be a longer chapter than others. It will be showing the full day, instead of it it being separated in many chapters. So just know, when the chapter ends with a day as a title, the next one will be the next day!

Enjoy! ᕕ (ᐛ) ᕗ

 _________________________________________________________

(o'v`b)b

⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

(o'v`b)b

⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

(o'v`b)b

⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

(o'v`b)b

⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

(o'v`b)b

⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

(o'v`b)b

⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

(o'v`b)b

⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

(o'v`b)b

⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

|| Y/N POV ||

Right when I wake up, I hear panic and shouting around me.

"Y/N WAKE UP. WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE, HURRY!" I hear Kenma shout at me as I open my eyes in a hurry.

I quickly sat up, and saw Kenma was wearing our schools uniform, except it was very messy. And Kuroo was no where to be seen.

"Yeah let me get my uniform, and go to the bathroom-" I say, then cutting myself off. I remembered that I actually don't have my uniform packed... It's because I wasn't expecting to get ready at Kenma's house for school, so I didn't pack my uniform. Also, I didn't plan that far...

"Kenma... Where's Kuroo?" I say while he looks at me panicked.

"He's in the bathroom upstairs, you can use the bathroom downstairs to brush your teeth. You have your uniform.. Right?" Kenma asked quickly while I just stare at him.

"Y/N... You are going to be so late-"

"I'M GOING TO GO BRUSH MY TEETH AND GET MY UNIFORM! JUST GO WITHOUT ME!" I yell as I pick up my bag and run to the bathroom.

I close the door, and start getting ready. Good thing I packed my toothbrush, and a hair comb. I hurriedly brushed my teeth and started combing my hair. Do I even have time for this? I usually don't put on makeup, or if I do, it's very little since I don't have time in the morning.

Right as I finish combing my hair, I grab everything, and shoved it back in my bag. I unlock the door, and run outside to the living room and see Kenma and Kuroo opening the front door ready to leave and start jogging, or even run.

"SEE YOU AT SCHOOL Y/N!" Kuroo shouted while waving at me. As I see the two boys then run outside. Lucky...

I then started sprinting to the front door, and closed it shut and locked it for Kenma when I got outside. Even though by now, I was tried but I didn't want to be late for school so I started running to my house. It's always annoying to be late, you have to get a permission slip and tell them why you were late. Then go to your class, hand it to the teacher while everyone is staring at your messy uniform, and probably messed up hair and sit down. I don't want that to be me.