Chapter 5

Molten Freddy First Person P

Molten Freddy First Person P.O.V
If I had a heart it would be beating out of my chest, and I probably wouldn't be breathing if I had lungs. I crouched under a table near the entrance to one to the halls, trying not to make any noise. He could just barely make out the figure on the other side of the room in the dim light.

The dark grey-almost-black bear was crouching over a limp brown furred bear. I couldn't see the extent of the brown bears injuries from here but I could kinda guess they were serious? It was hard to figure out whether this was real or all a dream.

I could see black-red oil dripping off the dark grey-black bears face and chest, and I could just barely see the slightly open slit in his/her/their chest. I didn't quite know what the opening did, but I did know that when it opened fully it caused death.

A mote of dust landed on my nose and I couldn't help sneezing, the loud metallic sound echoing through the quiet room. I froze, there was no doubt in my mind that I would be caught soon, and getting caught meant death or serious injury for sure.

I couldn't help shivering as I heard footsteps coming toward me as the dark grey-black bear got up and starting walking slowly toward my hiding spot. I let out a soft whimper, my nerve failing me. I could only watch as the set of dark grey-black paws got closer.... And closer..... And closer.

I glanced down the hall and made up my mind, I made a run for it. I yelped when I realized the dark grey-black bear was running after me, and catching up pretty quickly.

I closed my eyes and mentally prepared myself for extreme pain, that never came. I opened one eye and looked back, the dark grey-black bear had been tackled to the side by a new Animatronic, I couldn't make out his/her/their fur color but I assumed it was because of the low light.

I spotted another table close to a floor vent entrance and hid under it, crouching and attempting to stop my shaking. A long, loud jumpscare-scream echoing through the room made me jerk my head up, I just knew that the strange Animatronic had been badly injured, and possible dead.

I crept out from under the table and toward the vent entrance, hoping the noise of the vent cover opening wouldn't get the attention of the dark grey-black bear. I glanced back toward the room I had last seen the strange Animatronic and the dark grey-black bear in and stopped in surprise. The dark grey-black bear was doubled over, pressing one hand to his/her/their face, I guessed his/her/their eye had been injured.

The strange Animatronic was standing on the other side of the room, closest to the door. I realized the reason I couldn't tell the strange Animatronic's fur color was because it was pitch black, and had blended in with the darkness of the room. The strange Animatronic fixed its eyes on me, they were pure red, the color of blood. I quickly glanced between the strange Animatronic and the vent cover, wondering if I should run or stay.

But I had a feeling that the only reason that Animatronic had saved me was because me running had distracted the dark grey-black bear enough for the strange Animatronic to take him/her/them down. I quickly opened the vent cover and darted inside, closing the cover once I was inside.

Running down the vents I swore that I would only return to this pizzarea once I was strong enough to defend myself, but for now I would put myself in a self-proclaimed exile.

Molten Freddy's P.O.V
He woke with a start, blinking rapidly as he tried to process the dream he had just had, he lowered his head onto his hands, trying to calm himself. It wasn't a triggering nightmare, more of a extremely frightening one.

Soft clicking made him freeze, he looked around quickly and his gaze landed on Lefty, who was still powered off. He realized that some of Lefty's inner mechanisms must've activated within the last hour, triggering the nightmare.

He left off the air mattress and headed for the door, and quickly walked out of Lefty's green room. Once out he started walking down the corridor, then trotting, the running. He practically flew down the halls, the wind rushing through his air and roaring in his ears helping to calm him, it was almost peaceful.

When he stopped he found himself at a older section of the Location-Ground, one of the entrances to the many tunnels under the above-ground Locations.

All around the gap on the wall were drawings made with paint, the oldest looking like a 4-5 year old had made them, and the oldest looked like a 17 year old had made it two or three days ago.

Molten gently touched the oldest painting, which was a crudely drawn pitch black bear with bright red eyes. He had drawn these paintings, they helped to calm him and tell him what was troubling him even if he himself didn't know what was wrong. He stayed there for the better part of a hour before running back down the halls, back toward the green room hall.

Feeling like the ghosts of the past were running right beside him, trying to tell him something that he couldn't quite hear.

The Mangles P.O.V
She clung to the ceiling, watching Molten Freddy tear down the hall like he was being chased by someone, but the only thing that could be chasing him were what The Mangle guessed were ghosts of the past.

"I wonder, if.... HE is looking for Motion Freddy" the voice that came sounded like her own, near gender less, but unlike her voice which had a hint of femininity this voice had a hint of masculinity.

"I don't know, but I hope and pray not, for all of our sakes" Mangle whispered back, turning her head to look at the endo head attached to her shoulder.

"Lets get going, Foxy will be looking for you and I want to separate our bodies, I don't like being combined like this with the current energy in the air" the endo head, though he preferred to be known as The Nightmare Mangle, said twitching one of his ears toward the "Foxy Animatronic Green Room" hall.

She nodded and started to crawl along the ceiling toward the green room hall, along the way hoping that the uneasy feeling she had was just a feeling, and not a premotion.

????'s P.O.V
"found you" he whispered, the audio device in his hands. He wouldn't recapture the bear just yet, no he planned to wreak havoc first.

His face spilt into a malicious smile beneath the mask he wore, the wind whistling through the fur-like fabric of his suit.
He walked away, A thorn caught on his suit without him noticing.

The thorn yanked a tuft of the soft fur-like fabric off his suit, the blue and white fabric seeming to be a warning to those that thought to look here for clues about the past terrors and present dangers.