Chapter 14 |Agony| |🔹|

Molten Freddy First Person P

Molten Freddy First Person P.O.V
Damn bed feels to fucking small. I stretched out, muttering softly to myself when my feet dangled off the edge of the mattress. "Holy Shit, what the fuck?"

I stiffened in surprise, Lefty only cursed in English when something extremely bad or shocking had happened. I quickly sat up, turning my head to look at him, silently asking him what was wrong.

"D-did you have one of those unexplainable growth spurts overnight?" Lefty asked, his ears were pinned back against his head and his one pupil was tiny.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slowly getting off the bed, it took me a fucking second to realize I was standing on my feet, without difficulty. I promptly fell back onto all fours, taking a moment to process that I had been standing on my feet, with barely any pain from my endo foot and no shakiness from my back.

Then I realized that sitting on the floor, my head was level with Lefty's, who was sitting on the mattress, normally I could stare at the star on his chest all I wanted comfortably but had to look up to stare him in the eyes. I could stare him in the eyes comfortably now while sitting on the floor.

Uneasy I opened my mouth to ask him what the fuck happened but it felt off. I slowly reached my hand toward my face before stopping, my claws normally were short and didn't do much damage when I didn't want them to despite that fact that they were slightly serrated, my claws right now looked like fucking razor blades on the under sides and would make a Nightmare Animatronic jealous with their length.

I gingerly touched my teeth with one finger and discovered that I had alot more of them then there should on my bottom jaw, and they were longer and sharper.

I looked at Lefty, unable to keep the expression of pure shock and terror off my face, even when I had a unexplainable growth spurt my teeth and claws were left untouched, and even then Michael had looked over me physically and looked at my code and said no more growth spurts should sneak up on me.

"Lets go find Michael" Lefty said, A note of panic in his voice. I nodded, not trusting my voice and ran out after him as he darted down the hall toward the repair rooms, where Michael would hopefully be.

The Mangles P.O.V
She sighed, it had happened. Most Animatronic's with agony embedded in the metal had the ability to morph, or change your size while notably making their claws and teeth at least ten times more deadly.

"I won the bet!" Toy Bonnie shouted, dodging Toy Chica who was attempting to grab the photo that was in his hand, which was, knowing him, probably blackmail. She sighed and twitched her tail, lightly thwacking Toy Bonnie on the nose.

"What was the bet even about?" She asked with a yawn, the two had decided arguing outside her green room door until 4:00 A.M was a good idea, and she still was pissed at them. When silence was the only answer she turned on them, ready to pin them down until they explained.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Molten Freddy First Person P.O.V

~

I sat down on one of the tables meant for repairs, which, from my faded scent, was the one I guessed I had lain on after being injured two days ago, how my scent still reminded I had no idea. "So, you telling me.... Agony can change my fucking body and the reason I'm fucking like this is because these abilities just properly fucking activated?" I yelled, trying to process what I had just been told. I groaned and clutched my head, trying to make sense of this.
Unbidden memories of my time at that place rose, and in particular the strange tightening sensation whenever my insanity had been triggered.

I huffed, done with this "How do I return to normal?".

"Try calming down for starters" Michael pointed out, A hint of sarcasm in his tone "And then just wait for the agony to let you return to normal on your own".

I growled, I did not want to have to wait for who knows how fucking long until my body morphed back on its own. "On the bright side you should be able to morph on your own after this" Michael said, almost cheerfully as if that made this any better.

No way in hell was I using a ability connected to my insanity, not one fucking chance. I got off the table and walked away, not even caring about the looks I got as I walked down the hall.

I sighed as I reached my green room, climbing the nets along the walls and curled in one of the highest alcoves, I felt slightly guilty for just leaving Lefty like that but I needed time to process.

Lefty First Person P.O.V
I felt slightly upset that Molten had just up and left like that but I understand that he needs time to process what he just heard, and frankly if I was in his paws I would need time alone to process to.

"Is everyone here that crazy or just him?" I heard Yenndo ask, I turned to see a Animatronic I guessed to be him sitting next to Lolbit, with Yenndo's new casing I barely recognized him, the only clue was his bright yellow eyes, which were extremely unusual for a Freddy Animatronic and stood out.

"Quite frankly, we're all crazy here" Lolbit said, turning to look at Yenndo

"Good, I was afraid me and him would be the odd ones out". I shook my head slightly and kept walking, heading subconsciously toward the tunnels that lead toward the Mega Pizzaplex, where underneath was the ruins of the pizzarea I had from from.

I stopped at one of the arches over a tunnel entrance, surprised by the art all over it.
All of the art was extremely beautiful and i made a vow inwardly to visit here again. I sat down and just studied the drawings, feeling at peace here. I was uncertain why here felt like a safe space but it just did, and I was grateful for it.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry if some of this chapter feels like filler, I tried! I'm not sure why I marked it with the |🔹| and named it, I just felt like it. Anyway Honey Kittens, I hope y'all enjoyed.
____________________________________________________________________