𝟭.𝟮𝟳 | 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄

❛ ⋆ ˚。 ꗃ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 027

❛ ⋆ ˚。 ꗃ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 027. . .  ❜ 🔪 ࿐
🔦 👻 ❪  𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 22, 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟬𝟭  ❫
' and it's all I have.'

     Bowie knows he's dreaming. His fingers tips felt funny, and his feet felt heavier than normal. He wouldn't allow himself to get scared, because it was only a dream, right? Even if the feeling of his heartbeat pounding against his lungs made him hyperventilate, and the sulfur that stung his nose made it hard for him to breathe.

He's standing in a long hallway of an unfamiliar cellar. Six doors, three on each side were all wooden, and locked. The seventh door was straight ahead, metal. Chained up.

It was screaming behind the door.

Pounding on it so loudly, Bowie felt each vibration. The shrill was inhuman, it growled in frustration with each bang on the metal. Calling his name, begging to be released.

Bowie didn't want to, but his body forced his feet forward. Each stepped weighed down by his free will, fighting to keep control.

"You can't have me," Bowie sneers through his teeth, "I won't let you!"

When the banging gets louder, so does his heartbeat, causing his body to feel like it's on fire. It won't stop screaming, the room starts to fill with strong winds, forcing his feet to stumble closer.

Bowie covers his ears, closes his eyes, "You'll never win, Azazel! You can't have them! I'll never let you in! I'll never kill again!"

     A tug on his shoulder pulls him back from the door. When he opens his eyes, Sam is standing over him, tugging at his shoulder. He looks concerned, even with most of his face hidden by the dark of their motel room.