II

Hiii, how are you guys doing <3

*:・。,☆゚':*:・。

NO ONE'S POV

"What happened?" Tony demanded to know the instant everyone got on board.

Black Widow ignored him and walked past him like he wasn't there. She was in a bad mood and she wasn't going to put up with his attitude for long.

"She got away." Natasha finally answered as she sat down.

"Well, thanks for pointing out the obvious." Ironman remarked. Captain America joined them shortly with Thor behind him. They knew it wasn't going to end well.

"It wasn't your fault." Steve said. He took the seat opposite of her and leaned forward on the table.

"Then who's was it." she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Mine." the blonde soldier confessed as he leaned back in his seat. "I was the last one who saw her and spoke to her."

"Of course, you would say that." scoffed Tony and then left to the front of the Quinjet.

:*:・。 THE STARK TOWER 。・:*:

When they returned they were greeted by agent Hill's voice. She wasn't present in the tower with them. She was just calling to check up on them per her boss's request.

The avengers then gathered in the conference room and explained the situation at hand. They confirmed that Karina Agapova is indeed the Red Walker.

After ending the call everyone stayed still for a moment. Dr. Banner then went back to his lab. Thor was already halfway to his room when Steve let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's on your mind, Cap?" Natasha asked.

"She's just a kid."

"A dangerous one." Clint reminded them before he too left to make dinner.

"She is a child that was forced to grow up." he said stubbornly.

"A child trained by both Red room and Hydra." argued Natasha.

Tony snickered loudly and she turned to him.

"She reminds me of someone." he hinted while looking her dead in the eye as the Widow narrowed her eyes at him.

"What are you saying Stark?" Steve questioned, tired of their bickering.

"I guess I'm just trying to figure out how she escaped."

"And what— you think I let her go?" The woman was flabbergasted.

"I wouldn't be surprised." he sassed back at her.

"You know what-" she stood up but Steve got in her way.

"Okay, why don't we just calm down." suggested the soldier.

"I am calm!" the agent snapped.

"You don't look like it." he replied. She let out a breath and walked out.

:*:・。 TIME SKIP 。・:*:

Nearly a month of searching has passed. The group has been training almost every day. They checked out every clue they got but it was a dead end every time.

"Wake up." Clint spoke in a low voice and tapped Thor on his shoulder to wake him up.

"Anything new on our killer lady?" the god asked, stretching his arms out.