𝐒𝐡𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐩𝐭 𝟐 𝐑.𝐀

˚୨୧˚˚
Requested byyy ILOVEMIGUELCAZARE
This is a modern au btw ! Now onto the story loves <3

Keywords : y/f/s = your favorite snack
Y/f/d = your favorite drink

Time skip to at the grab n go

Y/n's pov

I was walking to the grab n go to get some of y/f/c and y/f/d while you were about to pay you realized you were a few pennies short I was rummaging through my bag when some put their hand on my should and handed and told the lady at the counter that they'd pay for me I looked up and saw Robin giving her the money about to walk out I stop him and thank him before he smiles and tells me it's not big deal he's about to head out when he says " hey wanna hangout tomorrow at the park?" I stand there blushing "OML ROBIN JUST ASKED ME TO HANGOUT " I get the thoughts out of my head and reply "yeah sure !" And he then walks out of the store .

Robins pov

I saw y/n blushing when I had asked her to hangout but I though nothing of it she was probably just nervous or something

TIME SKIP TO THEM AT THE PARK BC IDK WHAT TO PUT

Y/ns pov

I was walking to the park and I had saw Robin he smiled and waved at me and I smiled and waved back he were just chilling talking about stuff that entertained us and stuff me found cool turn out we have a lot in common time went by and he was telling me how much fun he had I wasn't really listening because I was looking at him beautiful brown eyes I could get lost in them and all of the sudden i didn't even THINK about what I was doing i had just kissed ROBIN ARELLANO.

Robins pov

I was telling y/n about how I had a good time and I was suddenly cut off by a kiss ? I pulled away because I didn't feel the same I saw them as a friend and nothing more I actually liked someone completely that was the complete opposite from y/n

Y/n then spoke up and broke the silence by saying "IM SO SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO DO THAT I WASNT THINKING PLEASE DONT HATE ME " she sounded like she was gonna cry I didn't know what to do so I just said "uhm I really sorry I don't feel the same way I actually like someone else ..." I said it calmly trying not to upset Them , they just shook their head and said it's fine and drily said bye Robin .

THE END

IMANI SPEAKS . *.
HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER HEARTBROKEN I BET BUT YK WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER IF YOU SPAM DA COMMENTS 😘

WORD COUNT : 483