Chapter Two: Natasha

Natasha Romanoff, a feared assassin, found herself driving alone to the beach house. He dumped her a day before they were supposed to leave, saying her life style wasn't right for him. Natasha growled and sped up, before seeing a call pop up from her sister Yelena Belova.
   "Slow down сестра. You do not want to crash do you?"
   "No."
   "So bitter. You should try being more like Kate Bishop."
   "Who??"
   "Kate Bishop? My bestie."
   Another female voice came out of her phone. "Hi! Big fan."
   "Thanks. Yelena, I'll see you there."
   She hit the hangup button and drove on. She wondered if Wanda was there yet with her boys and Vision. She tried calling, but she got no answer, and assumed either Wanda was driving or unpacking. She looked and saw another incoming call from Steve, and picked up.
   "Hey, what's up?"
   "How close are you? How is what's his name? You guys faring well on the trip?"
   "He didn't come along."
   Steve was silent for a moment, presumably on mute. He unmuted.
   "Sorry, why?"
    "Long story, tell you in a sec."
    She turned into the driveway and saw Wanda's car with her boys running suitcases in and out. She smiled as Yelena and Clint's cars pulled in behind her. Maybe the trip would be alright after all.