Chapter 1

____________

Chapter 1
The Weird and Abnormal Julia

Disclaimer
I own no characters of the actual PJO series! Julia belongs to myself and Louise to Lizardgurl

____________

"Nightmares again?"

"How'd you know?"

"Julia, I'm your best friend. I know everything. Even if you do not tell me something, I'll figure it out eventually. So," The girl leaned in. "What was it about?"

Julia sighed at her friend. "Sky- er Louise, it's the same as the others. I was trapped in this dark room. Something was lurking in the shadows. Suddenly, water started to fill the room. Anxiety filled my chest and I started freaking out, you know my fear of water. That something, started laughing. The water then filled the room and I drowned." The girl took her drink and took a sip.

The two friends were having their lunch, at a small cafe in the less populated part of their boarding school campus. Julia, was a fourteen year old student there. She has pale blonde hair and normal to tan colored skin. Her hair is in a side braid with a few strands sticking out. She had blue green eyes, but mostly blue. She had a calm personality, sometimes cold on the outside when you first meet her, but deep inside a kind person. Make her angry, and hell would be knocking on your door. She was fun though, and would do anything for her friends. She is obsessed with anime, and reads manga a lot. A lot of the clothing she owns is anime related. Julia is also obsessed with Disney and Grey's Anatomy. She plays the violin. She takes different courses at the boarding school, mainly academic and her extra chosen class was physics and engineering. She does not have much memory of her parents, her father left her when she was young and her mother passed away. She, hates to think of that though. She gets very hostile about that subject. Two different people, many say. Two different lives all inside one person. Well, that's no problem to Julia. She knows who she is, and that is what is important.

Julia glanced at her friend, her friend Skylar Louise, sometimes she called her Sky but she preferred Louise, with her face looking in her book. Her friend: Louise had light brown hair and silver gray eyes. Louise is open to everyone, very kind and always caring. When you first meet her she is friendly and joyful. Similar to Julia though, make her angry and she'll beat you to a pulp. She is more reasonable than Julia though, she'll at least talk about whatever made her angry. Julia... well she would just go right in for it. Louise loved to read and have fun. She jokes around a lot and goes to school to become a novelist.

Louise placed her hand over Julia's. "Well I'm here if you need me." She looked at her phone. "Oh crap! I'm going to be late for chorus! See you later Julia, back at our dorm. I'll be back by four! See ya!" The girl packed up her stuff, paid her half of the bill, waved and ran off.

"Mm. Bye." Julia sighed. Her nightmares will not stop. She placed some money on the table and plugged her earbuds in. "Alright Luka, let's see if you can cheer me up." She smiled slightly, going for a walk to burn time before her physics class. She pressed shuffle and immediately,the song that describes her comes on.

(Check the song out of youtube. Artist: Megurine Luka. Song: Interviewer.)

Popular songs say your life is precious, but even if I were replaced by someone else, no one would care.

The words flooded through her, the song explaining what she feels. Sure she has friends and a good life, but she is just a normal person. Nothing special. She got good grades. She played her music. Watched her anime. Hung out with Louise.