Skin

Tw: Knife.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommys skin crawled. He felt like he didnt belong in it. He felt wrong.

Why does his skin feel too small yet too big? He hated it.

He wanted to get it off.

Why isnt he allowed to take it off. Why cant he take it off!

Tommy took the blade and ran it across his arm. He felt the thick blood ooze down his arm.

It wasnt enough.

Tommy still felt wrong.

He kepft cutting.

Why couldnt he feel normal in his skin.

Tommy started to cry.

Not from the pain, but from the guilt.

What would phil do if he saw Tommy doing this? How would wilbur or techno react? What would kristian say if she was here to see him hurt his body this badly.

Tommys hands where shaking and his eyes where glossed over. He couldnt see properly.

But he kept cutting, knowing he deserved it.

Tommy found it somewhat comforting, tho.

The feeling of the knife carving into skin, the stining after the knife left contact, and the feling of the warm blood slowly drip down his arm.

He's gunna have to clean that up later if Tommy doesnt want anyone to know what he's doing.

Tommys phone buzzed, Tubbo mustve text him.

Tommy didnt feel like talking tho.

He just wanted this uncomfortable feeling to go away.

The boy kept carving into his skin until he couldnt see past the blood.

Tommys skin stilled crawled even tho he couldnt feel past the numbness.

He wanted to feel like himself again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------