What ship class should I use?

I'm having trouble on choosing what type and class of ship I want to use in this story and I have already have planned the story it's just the ship I want to use have been changed multiple types by jumping to multiple ships Bayern Class Battleship, Mackensen Class Battlecruiser, Kongou Class Battlecruiser (Duplicate) Richelieu Class Battleship (Duplicate), Midway Class Aircraft Carrier, Taihou Class Armored carrier (Duplicate), and Forrestal Class Supercarrier but I managed to narrow it down into three ship Class yet I can't decide what ship to use.

Modified OFN Richeliue Class Battleship (Before Missile Retrofit)

Weapons
6 x 16 inch (406 mm)/45 caliber Mark 6 guns

14 x 5 inch (127 mm)/54 caliber Mark 16 Guns

48 x 40 mm Bofors on quad mount

38 x 20 mm Oerlikon cannons

------------------

OFN Midway Class SCB-110 Refit (No Jet Aircrafts but may change)

Weapons
8? x 5 inch (127 mm)/54 caliber Mark 16 Guns

24 x 40 mm Bofors on quad mount

Aircraft Carried
Me-155A Fighter
Ju-87C Dive Bomber
Ju-87 D-4 Torpedo Bomber

------------------

OFN Forrestal Class Aircraft Carrier

Weapons
8 x 5 inch (127 mm)/54 caliber Mark 42

Aircraft Carried
F-8 Crusader Fighters
A-6 Intruder Attack Aircraft
A-3 Skywarrior Strategic Bomber
Kaman UH-2C Seasprites Utility and ASW

I'm open for suggestions on ship class but they must Capital ships and no 18 inch and 20 inch guns on battleships due to slow reload time.

The Jet Fighters of the Attack Aircrafts will not be Carrying Any Missiles due to being just to powerful for Anti Ship roles or air combat but laser guided bombs are considered but there is also a high possiblity that the carriers will just use propeller aircraft like the F4F Wildcat or the SB2C Helldiver since it will make the logistics of replacing them and repairing them much easier since they are already exist and being manufactured.

The Jet powered aircrafts need more specialized facilities for manufacturing spare parts or making fuel unless you want to immolate the jets by using Gasoline and I think aviation fuel are Petroleum based or synthetic based so that's another thing the Eagle Union will need just to use jet aircraft. There is also a problem with the Forrestal Class it's just too big to accommodate any dry docks for repair and maintenance if that what the KAN-SENs do to repair their riggings by summoning their ships to be repaired just like in the anime.

The reason I'm considering the Forrestal Class is due to their aircraft Carrying capacity since aircrafts will beat most thing they attack as long they have the right weapons for the attack and aircraft carrier are more suited for dealing damage in long range engagements but will be extremely vulnerable to enemy warships if they get closed enough to use their guns or other aircraft carrier if found the carriers also need escort ships for protection.

The battleship on the other hand will deal damage through short to medium engagements and supporting allied ships engaging enemy warships but will be vulnerable to aircraft and submarine if not properly protected and need escort ships like the carriers.

Possible skills (Open for suggestions)

Coalition Commander (Used by both BB and CV)
During Combat increase the Firepower, Torpedo, Anti-air, Air Power and Evasion of allied ships by 10% (25% on max lvl) also increase the efficiency of weapon slots of this ship by 15% (30% on max lvl) and increase allied ships weapon slot efficiency by 5% (15% on max lvl) (this is just Elizabeth skill but more powerful)

Aerial denial! (BB only)
During Combat increase this ship's and allied warships AA by 10% (25% on max lvl) also reduce damage from enemy aircraft by 5% (15% on max lvl)

Air Superiority! (CV Only)
Increase the damage by this ship's aircraft by 25% (50% on max lvl) on the enemy everytime this ship launched an airstrike

Last Stand! (Used by both BB and CV)
When three or more ships are low in health this skill will activate decreasing the damaged received by the damaged ship by 35% (70% on max lvl) for 30 seconds in the battle after the battle ended the ships with low hp have 15% (30% on max lvl) of their max HP restored while the ship that didn't have low health will only restore 5% (15% on max lvl) of their max hp can only be used once.

The name of the MC will be Admiral Gunther Ulrich and this will be a gender bender fic his name will be just Ulrich when he became a KAN-SEN which means rich or powerful (that's what the wiki says anyway), but it leans more of the meaning powerful since Ulrich will be a Capital ship.

Glossary

KAN-SEN
Kinetics Artifactual Navy-Self-regualtive En-lore Node or as you as people call them in simple terms shipgirls.

OFN
Oceanic Federation Navy or the Oceanic Federation was created to counter the Revolutionary Front on the original Azur Lane Timeline their real life equivalent is NATO and Warsaw Pact.