Prologue

Its industrial might is unrivaled throughout the world its rival could only dream of possessing such an industry.

It possessed vast quantities of raw resources dedicated to feeding its hungry and unstoppable industry.

Its capacity to mass produce high-quality equipment and weapons for its Army, Navy, and Air Force cemented its role as the most powerful military and economic alliance in the world have ever seen.

Its technology is always years ahead of the world and its rival due to its impressive scientists that work tirelessly in their departments and labs to make the greatest technological inventions and advancements they can offer.

Until one day they arrive, the Leviathans.

For its unrivaled industry, vast quantities of resources, unmatched military prowess, and brilliant scientist that create technologies out of science fiction.

The Oceanic Federation fell like a house of cards being blown away by a tornado.

Its industry is failing to replace the disastrous losses it sustained.

Its resource dwindled rapidly by just trying to keep the hungry industry running that's providing necessary weapons and equipment for its army.

Its Military was crushed and can only slow down the ruthless and unstoppable enemy.

Its brilliant scientists are failing to come up with possible solutions and devices to stop Leviathan's advance.

Even with the backing and help of the entire world and its rival the Revolutionary Front the Oceanic Federation still failed to destroy the stellar invaders.

The Oceanic Federation and humanity are running out of time. They tried everything from just nuking the Leviathans to using classified and experimental weaponry, but everything failed.

Yet the Oceanic Federation and its former rival the Revolutionary Front didn't give up. And their stubbornness finally bore fruit.

They knew the war had already been lost the moment the Leviathans landed on Earth. So they devised a plan. A plan to travel back in time. To introduce the Wisdom Cube a plan to make humanity stronger and they decided the best way to make humanity stronger is through war.

And to make humanity stronger is the task of the Artificial Navy Transformational Intelligence, Class X or ANTI-X given the nickname Antiochus.

The Oceanic Federation and the Revolutionary Front also decided to send some of their best Admirals and Commanders back in time on the side of humanity to help with technological advancements and innovations.

Playing gods and meddling with time itself caused the future to be blurry, uncertain, and even hard to predict.

It's now in the hands of the ANTI-X and the chosen Admirals and Commanders to change the future and stir humanity away from its doom.