bio

Name: Luke

Last name: Fox

Species: fox-human

Age: 10

Looks:

Description: Luke was an orphan left in the woods by his parents because he was part human

Description: Luke was an orphan left in the woods by his parents because he was part human. Sonic soon found him alone as a kid fending for himself and took him in as his younger brother. Since then, they went on all sorts of adventures like stopping a giant water monster and saving earth from a crazed scientist who tried to crash a giant spaceship into earth. Tails and the others were surprised to see Luke because at first, they thought Luke was a human replica of Tails created by Eggman to destroy their Tails, but overtime, they became good friends with Luke.

Personality: nice, out-going, attentive.

Likes: His brother, his friends, new inventions.

Dislikes: Shadow, Eggman, evil robots, the chaos council.

Powers:

Fast Flight (Time limit: up to 2 minute before running out of energy.)
(Speed: almost as fast as Sonic when in the air.)

Telekinesis

Super Speed (On the ground, you move a little faster than Sonic.)

Spin-dash (he looks like tails when he spindashes)

Homing attack

(That is the bio done. Also I know that I made Luke be faster than the blue blur himself. To whoever wants me to make him slower than Sonic, you all can frick off because I don't care. Anyways, peace out.)