Pizza and Chinese

Shai's pov:

I finish my coffee and put it in the sink to clean later. I need to get ready.

I walk to the bathroom but stop before the closed door. I can hear Theo singing in his room. I open the bathroom door and begin to get ready.

I step out and into my room with a towel around my body and clothes in my hand I was previously wearing. Theo is sitting on my bed.

"Uh you need something?" I ask and tighten the towel around me. He shakes his head and walks out my room with a smile. He grazes my thigh as he passes me and closes the door.

I shiver and quickly get ready so if he walks back in and sure enough when I pull my shirt down all the way he walks in.

"Care to knock?" I ask.

"Oh sorry. I figured you finished dressing so I came to ask you something," Theo says.

"Onay, what is it?" I ask curiously.

Is it about last night? This morning? Hmm..
"Want to order some food for lunch?"

"Sure. Where from?"

"I'm in the mood for anything so you can pick," he says politely.

"How about pizza or Chinese?"

"How about both?" He smiles and I smile back and nod. He walks out with his fingers searching numbers.

"Get a cheese pizza and chicken fried rice for me!" I yell.

"K!" He yells back.

Should I just forget about what has happened? I'm sure it means nothing..