Chapter seven

I will never give up on you Y/n

—————————————————————-

A few months later

In the past four months, Y/n has adapted to her new life style pretty fast. With the help of the seven boys she lives with, it became a lot easier. They teaches her how to control her hunger for blood, how to attack something or someone at the right time and right place. The seven boys have warmed up to her, they've accepted her into thier family.

Yeosang and Y/n have gotten incredibly close too, today marks them being a couple for four months. His love for her never died down in those four months, many say that the spark will vanish after three months of a relationship, not in this case. The spark between the two lovers has never died down once and it won't die down in the future

unless something bad might happen.

As for Yunho, he hasn't shown up once in those four months. Neither have thier been any murder cases of "animal attacks" as the city might call it.

"Hey guys!" Wooyoung yelled as he ran into the living room, catching the state of seven people. They all looked at him irritated, because he just interrupted the Serie they were watching. Hongjoong paused the Serie and looked back at the smoky Wooyoung. "What is it?" He asked him. Wooyoung held up a letter with a bright smile. Walking towards them, Seonghwa immediately got his hands onto the letter.

Seonghwa's eyes widen as he read it. "What does it say?" Mingi asked in curiosity.
Seonghwa cleared his throat and started to read the letter out loud.

"Well it's from the Vampire Court, in Transylvania.." the first few shocked gazes from some of the guys caught Y/n's attention but she decided to further listen to Seonghwa.

"Dear, Choi Brothers, Mr. Jung, Mr. Song, Mr.Park, Mr. Kim, Mr. Kang and Mr. Jeong.

The vampire court invites you to our blood moon ball, it will be held next week on Monday. Please come to the Crescent castle with formal attire. We will be awaiting you eight.

- Mr. and Mrs. Choi"

The five guys including Y/n turned thier gaze towards the Choi brothers. San and Jongho looked absolutely clueless to the information they've just gotten. "We did not know a thing about a ball! Don't look at us like that" San and Jongho defended themselves as they held up thier hands. "Your family hasn't held a blood moon in over two decades, either one of you suddenly gets married or San has to rule the vampire court!" Hongjoong explained, his head in his hands.

San bit his lip and sighed deeply. "Uhm...what's the blood moon ball?.." Y/n asks the six men, who just turned thier gaze towards her.
"The blood moon ball is a celebration that the Choi Family announces every once in a while. It's supposed to celebrate different things, but mainly the blood moon. In this case it will ne celebrating the blood moon and maybe even something else. As I said before, one of the two or another family member might get married, or San has to rule the Court." Hongjoong stopped talking and let her process the information he has given her.

Y/n nod and took a deep breath in. "That's interesting, it sounds kind of fun to be honest" Yeosang chuckled and held her hand. "It is, a lot of people will ne attending, our families, well...without mine and Wooyoung's but every other family will be there. The crescent castle is a huge beautiful architectural Masterpiece, I'm sure you'll be stunned for at least an hour" Yeosang chuckled as he noticed her eyes lighting up. "I'll be coming with you!?" She excitedly asked, the spark in her eyes not going unnoticed by them.

"Yes, We'll be matching. I think I might have just the best dress for you darling" Yeosang winks at her before standing up. "Well The ball is in a few days." San started and got interrupted by Wooyoung "Three, to be exact." They all widened thier eyes and stood up getting upstairs to thier rooms. Yeosang dragged Y/n upstairs to his room. He sat her down on his bed and walked towards his closet, taking out a big box that seemed to be over a hundred years old. He smiled and handed it to her. "Open it" he said and sat beside her.

The girl carefully opened the box, putting the lid next to her she was met with a beautiful color mix. She carefully took the dress out of its box and stood up, looking at it fully. Her eyes sparkle and her smile widened at the sight of the dress. It was a gown with a red main dress, gold and black highlights all over it. It seemed to good to be worn. "Yeosang..I can't wear this, what if something happens and I tear it?" She questioned as she walked over to the box putting it back into it. He grabbed her hand after she put it back and pulled her towards him.

"Darling..I'm sure nothing will happen and if something does happen I won't be mad at you.
This dress will look stunning on you, I promise. The colors match you and you'll be the prettiest girl at the ball" he stood up and held both of her hands, looking down at the girl with loving eyes. Y/n smiled a little and stared back into his eyes. "You're my princess and nothing will change that" he leaned in and kissed her softly, receiving a kiss back.

Both of them pulled away and smiled at each other. "How about we go downstairs and eat?" Without waiting any second, Y/n sprinted downstairs towards the kitchen. Yeosang chuckled and walked downstairs.
Once he entered the kitchen he already catchend Y/n drinking the blood he recently got, she handed him a bag, which he accepted gladly.

"How come you still leave a mess on your face after you drink?" He walked towards her and wiped it away, smiling. "I don't know"  she answers and continued drinking the rest of the blood left in the bag.

What the two of them did not know, was that someone has been watching over them for the past four months. Jealousy was in the air, but no one had a clue.

"The blood moon ball will be a great opportunity for me, you'll see Kang Yeosang."