Chapter eight

"The blood moon ball will be a great opportunity for me, you'll see Kang Yeosang."

————————————————————

It's Monday, which means Y/n and the seven guys will attend the blood moon ball today.
Y/n has been pulled out of her deep sleep, as Yeosang woke her up. She looked at the clock on the wall „yeosang it's midnight..." she yawned and sat up, her eyes adjusting to the bright light on the room. „I know that darling but we have to get going." She quickly understood and got up, getting ready for the long way there. „Our flight is in three hours, come on" He said, obviously In a rush.

(Little time skip, because I'm not writing down the airport routine)

Transylvania

„It feels great to be home after so long" San said smiling, while looking around. The others agreed with him, even though most of them didn't grew up there. Yeosang instinctively grabbed Y/n's hand when he felt most of the people's gaze on her. He forgot that people simply don't have any self respect and tend to stare. „Well let's get to the castle. It's almost time for the ball and we still have to get ready San said and they all got into the rented car.

That was one of many good things in the modern world, they could get anywhere pretty fast, faster than they could with thier speed ability. After an hour or two they've finally arrived at the Crescent castle, the eight of them stepped out of the vehicle and took a better look at the exterior of the castle. The most mesmerized one was Y/n, she looked at the castle in awe. „it's stunning!" She exclaimed excited. San and Jongho smiled and laughed, along with Yeosang. They didn't expect a different reaction.

They entered the castle and were immediately greeted by Mrs. and Mr. Choi. The parents engulfed thier children in a big welcome hug.
„It's great to see you guys again..but who's this and where is Yunho?.." Y/n shivered at the mention of his name. „This is Y/n, my girlfriend" Yeosang told them while smiling brightly. The both of them smiled and wished them congratulations. „There were complications with Yunho...he attacked her, him and me had a fight" Yeosang quickly explains.

——————————————————————-

9 p.m.

The ball would start soon, giving the eight of them a little time to get ready. Y/n stood inside the bedroom that got assigned to her and Yeosang. Still, she was mesmerized by the architecture. "Darling, get ready, the ball will be starting soon" yeosang said hugging her from behind. She chuckled turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck, Yeosang smirked and leaned in, giving her a sweet but passionate kiss. "Now let's get ready"he mumbles pulling away, walking towards the closet, where thier clothes are already sorted in.

Yeosang and Y/n got changed into thier outfits, Yeosang helped her with the corset of the dress. "You look stunning in it Darling.." He smiles and let go of her, walking towards the door. "Shall we?" Y/n nod and linked her arm with his. Together they've made thier way down the hallways of the castle, old pictures, golden accents, red and black walls were decorating the castle. "I still can't believe it..it's stunning" Y/n said smiling. Yeosang chuckled "you're the only stunning one here darling"

The Large doors opened, revealing the great hall and the people in there. Y/n nervously grabbed Yeosang's hand, to which he responded by squeezing it a little. "Don't worry, it's going to be alright" they walked down the stairs into the hall, towards thier six friends. "Woah, look at you two!" Wooyoung brightly smiled and clapped his hands.
"You guys look perfect for each other"
Yeosang smiles proud at thier words, snaking his arm around her waist.

"Attention everyone!" The current leader of the Vampire court, Mr. Choi announced. Everyone in the ball room turned thier attention.
"All of you might be wondering why me and my wife invited you all to this ball. We've made a difficult decision...San, come to us"
San's eyes widen, he looked at his friends before walking towards his parents and looking into the crowd. He scanned the crowd and made eye contact with Someone oh to familiar. The person smirked and waved.

"Yunho.." he mumbles. "Son, As you know your mother and me won't be able to rule the Vampire Court all the time. We might not age but a new Leader needs to start taking care of it. We have decided to make you the Leader."
San chocked on his own saliva, processing the news. "We congratulate you Son, Make wise decisions." His father handed him the dagger that comes with the contract. San signed it and sighed. He bowed towards the crowd, them cheering for him and congratulating him.

He looked back at the corner where Yunho stood, only to find it empty. He walked back towards his friends, they all congratulated him and said sorry right after. "I can't believe I'm going to decide on different rules and traditions now..what's worse than that I'll have to stay here." He sulks and chucks down a glass of wine. Wooyoung puts an arm around his shoulders and rubs his arm "you'll be a great ruler San. Some of us could even stay with you. I could stay with you"  San smiled and nod.

"So we'll be leaving Transylvania without San and Wooyoung" Mingi Said and took a sip of his drink. They all nod. "We'll stay in contact, oh and we will definitely visit every once in a while." Seonghwa smiled. "Hey.." A female voice suddenly spoke up, catching thier attention. Seonghwa's eyes lit up at the sight in front of him. She had long black hair, a red gown and tinted red eyes, stunning.
"H-hey.." he smiled shy. "I might sound a little bit creepy, Uhm..I've been having an eye in you the whole time and I was wondering if you'd like to dance with me.." she asked the taller male.

Y/n pushed Seonghwa towards her, giving Seonghwa a thumbs up. "Yes, sure. What's your name Beautiful" he asked her as he linked his arm with hers, walking away from his friends. "Seonghwa got Someone before me, should I feel offended?" Mingi mumbled, earning laughs from the other six.
"You'll find the one soon enough, the ball is not yet over" Hongjoong explained and pat his shoulder. "Hey Yeosang, I'll be going to the Restroom" Y/n quickly said to him, he nod and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Guys- I almost forgot to tell you.."  San spoke up, guilt visible in his voice. "What is it?" Yeosang softly asks, drinking his drink.

"Yunho is here"