Chapter nine

"Yunho's here.."

—————————————————————

Y/n calmly made her way back to the great hall, she took her time appreciating the paintings on the walls. She looked around a little more and noticed the fancy and unique gowns on the women. Y/n was pulled out of her own world when she felt someone harshly grab her hand. "Y/n! Are you okay!? Did something happen?!" Yeosang frantically looks at her, his hand not letting go. The tight grip on her wrist is starting to hurt her, she winced and pulled away.

„What's gotten into you-„ Yeosang waisted no time and dragged her back into the great hall and to thier friends. „Seriously what happened?" Y/n asks with worry, She's never seen Yeosang so mad, except once, the incident with Yunho. „He's here Y/n" yeosang answered and downed a glass of wine. She furrowed her brows and looked at the male. „Who?"

„that would be me"another male voice spoke up, earning the attention of the friend group.
He waved a little and smiled, his eyes glued to Y/n. Yeosang's hands balled into fists looking at Yunho. His hair had red streaks now, he was wearing a red velvet colored suit. The others faces filled with anger by the sight of him.
Y/n stood there in shock, unable to move as she faces her attacker. "It's nice to see you again Y/n" he smiles at her and decides to take a step closer, immediately being stopped by Yeosang stepping in front of her.

"Don't you dare come near her Yunho. You've done enough" Yeosang growled at him, Yunho however didn't lose his smile. He nod and looked at the ground before looking up again, his gaze sternly on Yeosang. "When night comes, I will visit you again" he winks at Y/n and leaves the group. Yeosang takes a Deep breath, he turns around and faces Y/n.
He pulls her into a quick hug and gives her a kiss on the forehead. "I'll protect you darling"

——————————————————————

11:30p.m.

Y/n and Yeosang excused themselves from the ball an hour ago, changing into comfortable clothes and laying down in the bed. Yeosang had his arm around the girls shoulder, while her head rested on his chest. "I'm worried..what if he suddenly appears in our room while we sleep? What if he attacks again-" yeosang sat up and looked at her.

"Y/n..I will protect you from him, there's no way he'll hurt you again okay?.." Yeosang assured the girl. She smiles and nod.
"I know that.." she yawns. "Let's go to sleep" he suggests and the both of them lay back down, covering themselves with a blanket.

3 a.m.

Y/n shuffled in her bed, trying to find Yeosang. Her hand touched a firm chest, smiling she laid her head down on his chest. Soon enough his hand made its way to her head, caressing it.
"I love you Yeosang.."she mumbled. "I love you too princess" her eyes shot up and she got out of the bed. The person that the voice belonged to turned in the light on the bedside table, making Y/n look around. She realized she wasn't in her room. "Yunho!? What the fuck-"

Yunho stood in front of her in a matter of seconds, grabbing her hand. He pulled her close and looked down at her. Y/n's eyes were filled with anger, she pushed him away and ran to the door. "Y/n please...give us a chance" Yunho asked desperately as he made his way towards her. "Give us a chance- are you okay?! Yunho you tried to kill me TWICE!" She yelled at him, still trying to unlock the door. Soon she had enough and broke it down, running out of it.

"Y/n..listen I-im sorry Okay, I promise you I can be better than him" Yunho followed after her, he looked at the girl with worry, worry of her leaving. "Yunho please just let me leave. I cant and won't forgive you after what you've done to me nor will I get into a relationship with you!"

Y/n started walking away from Yunho, he however followed right behind her. He grabbed her arm forcefully and pushed her against a wall. Y/n winced at the impact and looked up
at him in fear. "Listen Y/n, if I can't have you.."
They heard footsteps coming towards them, y/n turned to look at the direction the footsteps came from and looked into Yeosang's face.
He started running towards them, Yunho pulled Y/n away from the wall and held in a chokehold.

Yeosang stopped walking and held his hand in front of him "Yunho calm down, you don't want to hurt her.." Yeosang said, taking careful steps forward. Yunho laughed and looked at Yeosang. „If I can't have her..." Yunho started repeating the words he told Y/n a few seconds ago, grabbing the girl by her neck. Yeosang dashed towards Yunho, trying to seperate the both of them from each other, with no luck.
Y/n kicked Yunho everywhere she could, trying to get him off of her. As she looked into Yunho's eyes she noticed a deep red glow in them.

„you can't have her either." Yunho tightened his grip on the girls neck. Her eyes widen as she grabs into Yunho's arms. „y-Yunho.." Y/n let out barely a whisper. „YUNHO SERIOUSLY LET HER GO" Yeosang yelled, still aggressively pulling him away. The three heard more steps come towards them, soon enough Seonghwa stood by Yeosang's side and helped him get Yu go away from Y/n. Seonghwa and Mingi held Yunho back, while Yeosang ran towards Y/n.

She looked onto the ground, catching her breath and trying to process everything. „Y/n!Darling, hey look at me...it's me Yeosang.." He gently grabbed her face and made her look up, her eyes told him everything that he needed to know.

They needed to leave.