Three-some

Niall's P O V

"Madi, tell them about that time when we were over at Harry's last year when Zayn had almost drown in the pool!" Louis said across the living room. We had all got comfortable it was like 2:30 in the morning. We'd been drinking and having a blast just siting here talking. Cassidy had her legs stretched over Zayn. Under a balket, her knees where up close to her so that it probably looked like a tent under that balket. Her arm was going up and down near zayn's crotch, while zayns head was tilted back silently moaning. I knew what she was doing, but I seamed to be the only one that noticed. She was a real slut muffin. Even Liam agrees with me. She's always up in him kissing him and its sorta gross! I saw Cassidy get up and "go to bed" or that's what she said she was going to do. A few minutes later Zayn got up and said he was going to smoke. What a lie! Well.. I can't really say anything to that because madi and I did the same exact same thing.But I was really jealous of Zayn cause I wanted what he had. It really made me hard just thinking about getting a handjob from her. So I decided to do something about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassidy's P O V

I was palming Zayn hard and fast when I noticed Niall giving me a death like stare. So me and Zayn said we were going to bed. Which was a lie. I only use that boy for his sex. He just doesn't know it. His member is just about as big Liam's, just a half inch smaller.

I was waiting in Zayn'a room for him to sneak away from the boys.

I heard someone coming up the stairs. I got in a really sexy pose on the bed to turn him on, but when the door opened a short blonde-headed boy walked in.

"NIALL!" I covered myself up. Hiding from him. It must have turned him on because I saw him bulge bigger and bigger. I mention him towards me. He sat on the bed speechless at what I was doing. I took of all my clothes, giving him a show. I started griding on him. Then out of nowhere he grabbed my arms pushed me on the bed. Then got on top of me. "I'll get then dominace here" he whispered in my hear very sexily, and made my pussy so wet it could be a waterpark. He torn off both of our clothes then pushed me off the bed, then put himself at the edge, mentioning towards his dick.

I was about 3 minutes into a intense deep throat, when Zayn walks in..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's P O V

"It took me forever to get awa-WOAH NIALL! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I yelled as in walked into my room. I ran over and punch Niall giving him another black eye. "ZAYN!" Cassidy gasped but then got up and kept giving him a blowjob. I ripped my close of all ready hard from seeing Cassidy naked. Then I got behind her and shoved my full length into her not bothering to let her adjust, already full speed thrusting. This has officialy became a three-some

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YA LIKE!!

What's gonna happen next???

Comment/massage what you think is going to happen in the next chapter!

Don't hate!

Uh also comment/massage what you think bout my story uh I know I said no hate but if you think I need to fix something or whatever but if you do like it please say so.