SURPIRSE,SURPIRSE!!

Madi's P O V

What the hell just happened? Did Niall fucking Horan just try to make out with me? We were now at his place around the fire, watching Toy Story and Niall leaned over to me and whispered "meet me behind my house" I sat there wide-eyed but managed an "ok".

He got up and said " he had to go to the bathroom" I knew he wanted me to follow him. I got up and told the boys and Abby I was getting some popcorn to eat.

I went the direction Niall went and headed outside. Once I got there he he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of sight of all windows and started kissing me. Passionately. We stayed like this for a little bit, but it became more intense. He bit my lip begging for a entrance. After last kiss we shared I wasn't going to hesitate every again. He tounge explored my mouth wildly. I felt a little bulge near my inner thigh. OH MY GOD! NIALL HAD A BONER FROM ME! As soon as I thought that he moved his hand from my head to my inner thigh. He started rubbing my clit. I let out a moan. At that he picked me up, not breaking the kiss that had been going on for quite awhile now. He snuck me back in and up the stairs past the boys and into his room locking the door behind him.He threw me on the bed and ripped off all my clothes. He saw my huge breast. I saw him get bigger by the second. I was already so wet I couldn't take it anymore and yelled at him to just suck them already. Which I'm sure the boys heard. He smiled and lounged himself at me attacking my breast. Sucking and bitting my nipples. I moaned his name. Again he noticed me enjoying it so he started rubbing my clit all over again. Fingering me slowly at first but going faster and faster. I was bucking my hips and moaning. He stopped just as I was about to come. He gave me this look like he wanted something... Then it hit me. He wanted a blowjob. I whined to wanting him in but he wouldn't move with out one. He took of all his clothes as fast as he could excited about what his was about to get. He got on top of me putting he huge member in my face. I sucked him til my mouth hurt. He was finally satisfied with what I gave him and got off my and he was just about to enter me until Liam walked in...

------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING!!

If you guise didn't like the sex sene lemme know and I won't to anymore.

PLEASE VOTE

sorry for any Grammer mistakes I apologize