Lets just make things better?

Liam's P O V

I was an emotional mess, one Minute I'm happy, another I'm mad then now I'm upset and sad. I didn't know to do.

Niall almost slept with my sister, then when I stop him, he goes off and has a threesome with Zayn and his slutty girlfriend- oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to think that. I'm going to hell for that oh my gosh. All I could do I cry in Zayn's arms and hear my madi cry behind me. Harry and Louis help Niall up and washed him up. He had blood all over him, his shirt and in his hair.

I stopped crying and got myself together.i picked myself from Zayn and thanked him for helping me

"Niall, I'm SOO sorry, I don't know why I did that I'm probably going to hell for this. Please forgive me?"

All he did was drop his head real low and nod slowly.

What's wrong with him? He's not the one who beat someone up. Which I'm still in surprised I did that. I walked away to comfort madi, I just love her so much! I-I just can't believe he hurt her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P O V

I was done with Cassidy, she had pleasured me with sex and that's all I wanted from her. I really wanted madi. I thinks she's my lost princess I've been waiting for.. For a very long time. Cassidy was just a slut looking for attention.

But I wasn't expecting to walk down to see madi crying, then to be pushed to the ground by Liam and him beat the shit out of me!

But I obviously deserved it. I did flirt with madi for a month then almost have sex with her.. And then go off only a few hours later and have a three-some with Zayn and his girlfriend. I was ashamed in myself for doing it with her.. He which I must say she's good with her mouth.. And she just taste so good! NIALL! Snap out of it! She's not the one your looking for! When I got up from the floor, Madi was starring at me with tears in her eyes. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' but she just looked away. All I could do is sit there and let blood drip down on to my white shirt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's P.O.V

I was pissed but also disappointed. Cassidy was my bestfriend and she hooked up with... With my I don't know what Niall is to me but whatever 'it' was its over now. I walked over to Cassidy and slapped her. Right across the face. "Don't you ever come close to me,Liam, Niall or any of the boys again, you little slut!" I yelled at her. She bring back her fist and punch me. She punched me. Next thing I know I'm on the ground and she's on top of me beating me just like Liam did to Niall, I saw her fist go up for one more punch and she said "this ones for Branson" and I blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

Zayn and Liam took Alli and Rebecca home because they were the only ones sober enough to drive. Louis and I cleaned up the place and as well as Niall, who was a bloody mess! While we were in the bathroom cleaning up Niall,

I heard Madi yelling at Cassidy and I thought they had it undercontrol, but obviously not cause I heard someone fall to the ground then yelling and screaming.

"What the hell was that?" Said Niall,which surprised he said something. Me and Louis looked at each other as if on cue. "Madi!" I yelled. We ran in there to find Cassidy on top of madi beating her up. She took one last punch before I me and Louis could rip her off of madi. But I do remember on thing she was before she punch... "This ones for Branson"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well um thanks for reading! H

Hope you like it!

Erm if you do like vote or comment

DONT BE SHY!!