Belle's School Accident.

Belle dropped her bag below her table, and set out her book and equipment. The teacher wrote notes down on the whiteboard, as Belle waited for her to finish. She was already half way through the day, she would have lunch after this lesson, then have 2 more lessons. She clicked her pen and started to write down what was on the board.

They were nearing the end of the lesson, the class listened to the teacher finish some things up. Belle felt pressure build in her butt, with an urge to poop and fart. She knew to now be careful, after what happened at the party last week. She pooped herself accidentally, quite recently. She wasn't trying to do it again, especially in school. However, Belle really did need to fart. She pushed a bit, it came with a toot. However, she pushed a little too much. Some poop poked out of her ass, which made her jerk up, and lean forwards, lifting her butt off the chair slightly. She clenched her cheeks, and discretely put her hand beneath her skirt, trying to hold the poop in. After a little struggle, the urge went away and the poop came back in. Just in time. The bell dismissed the class, so Belle packed her book into her bag, followed by her pencil case. She stood up, and left the class for her lunch. She entered the cafeteria, and looked for the table she usually sat at with her friend, Lacey. After a short while of searching, she spotted Lacey, as she waved. Belle took out her drink and sandwiches for her lunch. She unwrapped the sandwiches, and began to eat. The 2 friends chatted to each other as they both ate about recent drama, future plans and other things. Eventually they finished up, Belle threw her rubbish away, followed by her friend. They were headed to their next class now. As they walked, Belle felt another urge to poop. She held her stomach, attempting to keep the feeling away. It made her struggle to walk properly, so nobody would notice. She didn't have time to go to the toilets now. The friends walked through the corridor, then turned into their class, taking their seats. Belle put her bag down, and took out her equipment. She copied down the basic writing on the whiteboard, and then was told to watch an educational video, projected onto the wall. It would last the whole lesson.

Belle itched her leg, and suddenly felt the need to fart. She eyed the room, before slowly releasing the fart. It was a quiet toot, but stank up the room quite badly. She went slightly red, as some kids swatted the air due to the stink. However, she had another feeling. The urge to poop built up again. She clenched her cheeks, and put her hand underneath her skirt. Belle raised her other hand. "Yes, Belle?" "May I go to the toilet..?" She asked. "You just had lunch, do you definitely need to go?" She replied, "It's urgent." The teacher finally agreed to let her leave to go to the toilet. She slowly stood up, and left the classroom. Whilst walking, she got a hard poop cramp. She bent over, and crossed her legs. Her poop was desperate to come out. As she was bent over, it was slowly starting to poke out. It was almost like the party accident. She was trying hard not to give up. Belle eventually stopped crouching, and began to walk slightly unevenly. She had to go down some stairs. She went down them slowly, as she suddenly felt a rush and pressure in her butthole. The poop felt like it was poking out again. She went down to the second level of stairs quickly, and held her stomach with one hand. She was slowly losing control. She stood on the stairs, as the poop was slipping out. She stood weirdly, with her ass clenched and a desperate face. Belle could feel the poop make its way out slowly. She went down to a platform on the stairs, swiftly. She planted her feet on the ground, facing each other. She didn't want to let go, but had no choice. She was going to give up. Belle grunted slightly, as she pushed out the log of poop. It settled in her white panties. She then sighed, putting her hand underneath her skirt to feel her mess. She would now make her way down to the toilet. Belle went down another set of stairs, before finally facing the toilet. Right before it, she felt another urge to poop. She could just push it out now. She grunted for a while again, pushing out the second, smaller log of poop into her white panties. Belle finally opened the doors to the empty restroom. She entered a stall, and pulled her skirt up and felt the bulge of poop in her pants. She could feel the poop move by her butt as she walked. She finally pulled the dirty undies down, and emptied the crap into the toilet, then flushed it. She wiped her panties with some toilet paper, then layered them with it, so she could keep using them. That was Belle's second accident.