Millie & Amanda's Accidents

Millie looked through her closet for clothes to wear today. She either wanted to wear a black dress, or a crop top with some leggings. After a bit of thinking, she chose the dress. She unhooked it, and took it down to put on her bed. She then looked through her clothing drawers, and took out a pair of white panties and a bra. She undid her gown, took off her PJs and slipped her panties on. Millie then clipped her bra on, then grabbed the dress as she put it on, doing up a small zip at the back. She went to the mirror, admiring herself. Her big ass stood out. Millie quickly snuck her hand down her dress, itching her butt. She then adjusted the dress to a good length, a bit higher than the middle of her thigh. Once she was ready, she took her wallet and put it into a black handbag. She swung it around her shoulder, locked her home and walked off. She was going to meet with her friend, Amanda. Millie took her phone from her handbag and messaged her: "im on the way, meet at the corner shop??". She pressed send, then started at her phone for a minute. Amanda replied back "Ok I'm on my way" Amanda was also wearing a black dress, with some white panties. They were stained slightly, with a faint yellow patch on the front, and a little brown spot on the back. This was from a previous accident, and for some reason she decided to keep these pants instead of throwing them away.

Eventually, both of the girls met up. "Hey Amanda," said Millie, as they hugged. Amanda greeted her too, before they went off to walk around. They were thinking of going shopping around town, for more clothes or anything that they'd like. The friends saw a shop ahead, so they checked it out. Upon walking in, they were greeted by a load of mannequin, clothing racks and displays. They split apart from eachother, and looked around. Amanda went to the second floor, and Millie went to the third. She looked around, seeing all sorts of clothes she liked. There was a white dress that she liked the look of, so Millie took it and walked into a changing room. As she closed the door behind her, she felt a cramp in her stomach. She felt like she had to fart. Mills stopped for a second, putting down the dress. She pushed a bit too hard, and the fart came out loudly. However, something else also came out... a bit of poop stuck out her butt, pushed against her panties. She panicked, putting her hand under her dress and onto her pants, feeling it stick out. She attempted to push it back in, but nothing worked. It just stayed there. Millie wondered if she should just push it out or keep it there, and somehow get it in. She genuinely couldn't hold it anymore. Her face went red, as she grunted quietly. A log of shit slowly pushed out into her panties. All this pushing also made her pee slightly, some trickle down her legs, but most stayed in her pants. She had completely messed herself. Mills pulled up her dress slightly, feeling her big mess in her pants. A big bulge pointed out of them. Millie then remembered that she was out with Amanda. How is she going to play this off?

Amanda walked through the second floor of the store, looking around for stuff like skire, dresses and leggings. She massaged her tummy a bit, as she felt a cramp there. She hoped she wouldn't need to poop. The cramp suddenly got worse, making her fart quietly. "Oh shit, not again.." Amanda needed to fart almost instantly again. She hurried towards the changing rooms, but they were both in use. She decided to go behind a section where nobody else was, so she wouldn't be seen. She quickly pushed her fart out, which led to a log of poop push out against her panties. It rested against her ass, as she also slowly pissed herself. It wetted the whole front of her panties and trickled onto the floor. Amanda pulled her dress up, seeing the mess. This was her first accident in public. She felt the bulge in her white panties, feeling kind of turned on by it. She shook her ass, watching as the crap wiggled in her pants. She then thought, "I better clean this up.." Amanda took out some tissues and put them on the big puddle of piss she made, then used some more to wipe her legs and the front of her panties. She put everything back into her handbag, and stood back up. She felt the poop in her pants again, before putting her dress back down. Luckily, Amanda could walk fairly normally. Little did anyone know, she had a big, big accident in her pants.

Millie took her handbag, then waddled to put the white dress away. Her log of shit stuck out pushed against her panties, almost pushing against her dress too. She also had to walk very, VERY awkwardly. She sighed, trying to push the crap down somehow, so it wouldn't poke out so obviously. She begged Amanda wouldn't realise. "How the fuck have I shit myself while out with a friend, and in a clothes shop..?" Millie walked down the escalators, and waddled to the front entrance to wait for Amanda. She discretely put her hand beneath her dress to pull her pants back, as they stuck to the crap inside them. After about a minute later, Amanda walked down the escalator and went towards Millie. They greeted each other, and walked away from the store.

Amanda took a look at Millie as they walked, and noticed that she was moving weirdly. She didn't want to mention it in public, however. Millie knew she had to get back home, and so did Amanda. Millie took her phone from her handbag, and read a message from her Mum: 'Millie,I  need to go somewhere so I need you back home.' Mills cheered silently, feeling relief as she could clean herself up. She messaged her mum back saying 'k mum coming now'. She turned to tell Amanda. "Amanda, My mum told me to come back home." She nodded, so the friends turned the other way to head home. They lived fairly close, in a nice little estate. As they walked, Amanda suddenly really had to fart. She pushed, as a loud and quick fart came out. "Amanda what the hell? was that you?" Amanda went red, and nodded lightly. "I had to.." Mills replied "It's fine.. just don't do it again around me.."

Finally, the girls reached the estate. Before splitting up, Amanda mentioned something. "M-Millie..? Did you have an accident in your panties?" Millie was shocked. She went bright red, and turned to look at Amanda. "N-no.. o-of course I d-didn't.." Amanda knew she did, but didn't want to escalate this any further. "Alright.. bye!" They had to split up now, they said bye and walked towards their houses. Their houses were both close to the end of the estate, so it would take a while to get there. Millie walked down a hill and tinted a corner. She suddenly felt like she had to poop again. She mumbled under her breath, "Oh fuck.. please noo.." She started hurrying back home, slowly jogging back. She finally reached her house, and saw the key that her mum left in the door. She unlocked it, walked in and locked it behind her. She took off her shoes, and quickly waddled up her stairs. As she reached them, she HAD to go. Millie farted slightly, as a small ball of poop pushed out into her pants. She also peed herself very slightly, wetting her panties yet again. She felt like so, so dirty. Millie barely waddled to the bathroom, turning on the light. There was a fairly strong smell of fresh shit. Millie pulled her dress up, seeing what looked like a massive bubble poking out of her pants. There was a big streak of brown, which stained her panties. The front was also probably very yellow, from her pissing herself again. Millie felt extremely shameful and exhausted. She barely walked into her room in her really dirty panties, and layed on her bed ass up, where her entire mess could be seen, with her dress covering it half way.

Then Amanda got back home, as she looked if anyone was inside. She only saw her dad, sleeping on the sofa. Amanda went upstairs, feeling her shit move in her panties every time she took a step. She reached her room, when she felt like she needed to pee. She quickly walked to the bathroom, putting up the toilet seat, and pulling up her dress slightly. She sat there with her panties on, pissing alot. Her whole area between her legs felt drenched. She also felt really satisfied. Once she finished, she still wanted to sit on the toilet and take some pictures. One sitting on the toilet, pissing herself, and another with her dress pulled up and her shit sitting in her white panties. Amanda felt like pooping again, so she pushed, as a bigger log of shit came out, stuffing her pants. Her face went red, until it all came out. Her pants hung down to the toilet now. She took out her phone to take another picture from behind. She then stood up, drying the front of her panties. Amanda decided to stay in these messed panties for white a while.