Lily's School Poop

Lily turned on the hot water in the shower, as she made a relieved sigh. The water ran all down through her hair and body, washing herself.

She stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body as she dried herself. She got another one for her hair, and when she was down she cleaned her ears and washed her face. Once she was fully finished in the bathroom, she walked out into her room with the towel around her body. She opened her wardrobe, to get out a white button-up shirt, a tie and her cardigan. Yet, something was missing. She couldn't find her skirt. She closed the wardrobe, opening a smaller door beside it, and grabbed the folded up leggings. They were grey Nike Pro leggings, and she took all her clothes to her bed to get changed. She opened a smaller section of her wardrobe with her panties, bras and socks. She took out 2 white socks, a regular white bra, then looked for a thong to wear, yet, all of them were in the wash. She'd have to wear some regular panties. Lily scooped out her pastel pink pants, closed the wardrobe and walked off to get changed. She slipped on the panties, unwrapping her towel to button up her shirt, do her tie, put on her leggings and put on her socks over the top. She put on her cardigan, and went to blow dry her hair.

Lily sat down at her chair in tutor time, taking off her bag and coat. Her and her tutees would be there for half an hour, before being let off for the rest of the day, attending their lessons. Her tutor teacher took in peoples names for the register, and she started explaining random stuff to the class.

Eventually, it was the middle of the 4th period. All that was left of the day until her week break was the remainder of this lesson, lunch time and period 5. The whole class had to be silent. Lily was sat in one of the middle rows, leaning forward and taking notes off the workbook set beside her. She felt some gas creeping into her stomach, which she grabbed with her hand cause it was a sudden sharp pain. She had to let it go, she was so desperate so suddenly. She clenched her eyes, slowly releasing a silent fart. She sighed quietly, relieved of the lack of sound. But this wasn't all. Just a few minutes later she was getting stomach cramps like crazy. She had to shit urgently and right now or else it'll land in her panties. She already once had an accident, a year ago in this school when she was a bit younger. At least she was wearing a skirt, which could seclude the accident. Leggings dont. Lily squirmed around in her seat, trying to hold back her shit slowly attempting to creep out of her asshole. It was so hard to hold back, her whole butt being tensed from her poop. Her big ass rubbed around on the chair as she was on the verge of shitting herself. She wasn't sure if she maybe should just release some poop right now, but that way she will have to hold that smell and shame throughout the rest of the day. She decided she will attempt to make it through the rest of the day.

The lesson ended, and it reached lunchtime. She very quickly headed to the toilets near the back of the school, as they were the least busy. The absolute strong urge to shit was still there. She will just go to the toilet and poop there. Quickly stepping down the stairs, she paused for a moment because of how bad the cramps were. Her asshole was tightened, her hands clenched around her belly trying to ignore the pain. She walked down the rest of the stairs, and seemingly calmly jogged towards the bathroom stalls, just to see every single door was locked, cause these toilets were being fixed. Quietly, she sighed. "Fuck.." Lily had to go to the other bathroom. She walked down the hall again, but had to pause. The poop cramps were even worse. Her asshole tensed even more, she had to shit right now. She hid under the stairs, having to push out her shit right now. Under the steps, she went on her knees, taking off her bag as she put her hands on her thighs ready to push. She pulled her leggings down to her thighs, pulling up her panties as she pushed to get relieved of the pain. She wasn't caring about the consequences after, she just wanted this pain gone. Lily rubbed her ass over her panties. She took a breath, as her face started to go red. A log of shit crept slowly from between her ass-cheeks, forming a bulge. She held the waistband of her panties slowly pulling it back to make it easier to shit. Her pants got soaked as she began to piss, completely wetting the front, bottom and a bit of the ass area of her panties. A puddle formed beneath her as she finished pushing out shit into her underwear. She put a hand on her damp ass, with a big log of shit making them bulge out. Lily sidestepped around the puddle of piss under the stairs, acting innocent. She pulled up her leggings carefully, which tightened down on the shit in her panties. It compressed it slightly, which helped hide it just a tiny bit. Maybe she'll be able to hide that accident for the rest of the day.